Here's a funny cat

0vsszxP.jpg
 
Imagine leaving the room and when you return seeing your cat doing that .. I would definitely not be drinking that drink :D
Makes me wonder what's in the bottom of the cup!
I could be totally wrong but would not be surprised the drink's smell prompted him. Personally, I am not a coffee drinker. The smell of certain coffee beverages make me think of litter scratching too.
 
I could be totally wrong but would not be surprised the drink's smell prompted him. Personally, I am not a coffee drinker. The smell of certain coffee beverages make me think of litter scratching too.
I don't like the taste of coffee, but I do like the smell of most coffee. But there are certain types that smell a lot like skunk to me.
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,023
Messages
14,657,988
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top