Here's a guy I hope we get

wick

Reaction score
Lamaar Houston from Texas. This guy is a Jay Ratliff clone, in my opinion. His play this year was every bit as good as Gerald McCoy's and just a shade behind Ndamukong Suh's. He has 20 tackles for loss and seven sacks this year and has been unblockable on the interior. With Ratliff pushing 30 and no long-term guy behind him, Houston would be a great selection in about the third round or so.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
I like NT Boo Robinson, Wake Forest Height: 6-2. Weight: 300 should be able to get him in the fourth

but also have your guy

DT Lamar Houston, Texas Height: 6-2. Weight: 300

another guy I like

Corey Peters, Kentucky
Height: 6-3. Weight: 295.
Projected 40 Time: 4.97.
Projected Round (2010): 4-5.
11/28/09: Having a monstrous senior campaign for the Wildcats with 49 tackles, 11 TFL and four sacks.

wick

Reaction score
The sixth round? I mean, I'd love for that to happen, but I don't see it at all. Houston is way too good an athlete and far too productive to fall that far.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I like Houston because he has all of the intangibles.

I think he is a 3-4 D End and we could add some weight to him as well.

He gives it all he has got too.

I like guys like him who play with a lot of heart and have the measurables to go with it. Especially on the Dline.

RS12

Reaction score
UnoDallas;3182392 said:
I like NT Boo Robinson, Wake Forest Height: 6-2. Weight: 300 should be able to get him in the fourth

but also have your guy

DT Lamar Houston, Texas Height: 6-2. Weight: 300

another guy I like

Corey Peters, Kentucky
Height: 6-3. Weight: 295.
Projected 40 Time: 4.97.
Projected Round (2010): 4-5.
11/28/09: Having a monstrous senior campaign for the Wildcats with 49 tackles, 11 TFL and four sacks.

Draft Scout has Boo Robinson listed as a 6th rounder last I checked. Maybe he moved up?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3183065 said:
You know I should of know that the guy was going to be from texas.

Thats because he is a legit talent.

I would take about 5 guys off of that team. Maybe 6.

Shipley, Houston, Kindle (still not all the way sold but he has the physical ability), Earl Thomas (best safety in the land), and Curtis Brown or Aaron Williams.

Anyone else I really have no interest in as far as the Cowboys are concerned.

jcollins28

Reaction score
I guess you guys have never heard of Brian Price? I know the local Trojan here knows who he is...

price.jpg

Shady12

Reaction score
Funny he reminds me of Ratliff too. He'd be a great 3-4 DE. The guy might be the most underrated player in the draft. I guess because he wasn't really on anyone's radar doing into the season because he's gained weight/strength and gets spun down and down over his four years. The guy is a beast, He's probably good enough of an athlete to play 4-3 DE if you really needed him to. He might run a sub 4.8 at the combine.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
RS12;3183092 said:
Draft Scout has Boo Robinson listed as a 6th rounder last I checked. Maybe he moved up?

no he has not - I think he would be a steal in the 6th

hes got a motor like Rat

[youtube]EbkS-smuNEI[/youtube]

[youtube]w9qkyzhCKO0[/youtube]

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
jcollins28;3183397 said:
I guess you guys have never heard of Brian Price? I know the local Trojan here knows who he is...

price.jpg

I noticed him today - He is projected as a first-round pick and will be considered the third-best defensive tackle in the draft behind Nebraska’s Ndamukong Suh and Oklahoma’s Gerald McCoy. -Chris Foster, The LA Times

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3183371 said:
Catch your missing Roddrick Muckelroy, Texas

Good player but I wouldn't want him for the Cowboys.

I want guys who would fit what we like to do and the players I named are all highly talented guys who fit our system.