Here's a little something to think about

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Just imagine this offense when Terry Glenn gets back healthy.

It's going to really get good.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1758704 said:
Just imagine this offense in the increasingly unlikely event that Terry Glenn gets back healthy.

It could get really get good.

Fixed for clarity.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
terry probally isn't gonna be back. the guy hasn't even started running yet. even if he does come back, he won't be 100%. so don't get your hopes up

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Glenn will not be back this year unfortunately... get used to it...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1758797 said:
terry probally isn't gonna be back. the guy hasn't even started running yet. even if he does come back, he won't be 100%. so don't get your hopes up

Well, I heard Aikin Ayodele on Sirius this week saying he was running and trying to get into shape.

But then again, he may just be testing the knee.

Either way, we are looking good and would be even scarier if he came back healthy.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Glenn will be back. He is just being too cautious. That's ok. Cowboys are 8-1. If Glenn weren't coming back, he would be on IR already.

sacase

Reaction score
He will come back one or two games before the playoffs.

Reaction score
I said from the beginning it wouldn't be wise to count on Terry Glenn playing this year... He'll be an added bonus if he can make it back on the field.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
OMG, like Greg Ellis will never be back to 100%!!! He's like 30 or something!!!! AChILLES!!!!!11!1

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
theogt;1758988 said:
OMG, like Greg Ellis will never be back to 100%!!! He's like 30 or something!!!! AChILLES!!!!!11!1

I think the difference is that this is a recurring knee injury.

DBoys

Reaction score
theogt;1758988 said:

To be fair 30+ players rarely come back from an achilles injury.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Terry will be back for the playoffs, but not much sooner, is my hunch.

If he were a lost cause, they'd have IR'ed him by now.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Danny White;1759286 said:
Terry will be back for the playoffs, but not much sooner, is my hunch.

If he were a lost cause, they'd have IR'ed him by now.

My bet is he will be back for the last three games of the season to get into playing shape for the playoffs.

Mansta54

Reaction score
TG will be back and JJ knows it. He isn't holding that spot on the 53 for nothing. JJ knows what he's doing..

links18

Reaction score
Seriously guys, it would be some very bad managing by Jones and some very bad diagnosing by the medical staff if Glenn were not going to come back this year. It is not as if we are stacked at receiver. If TO goes down, what does our receiving core look like? JJ has to have a rather high level of confidence that TG will come back at some point, otherwise it would make no sense to keep holding his roster spot open this long. What if anything has changed about TG's prognosis since the trade deadline?

Joe a Cowboys fan

Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1758704 said:
Just imagine this offense when Terry Glenn gets back healthy.

It's going to really get good.

After 8 games I don't know when or if Terry will get back this season and after so many games out if he will be any good anyway. Don't get me wrong, T-Glenn was our best WR last season and anything he can bring to the table this season is gravy. Taking the second operation this year he took one for the team on a gamble. The med staff though it safer he sit out a season and get 100% for next season. I would love to see him work with our 4th and 5th WRs and maybe Stanback. T-Glenn could make a contribution there regardless of if he plays this year.