Here's a little something to think about

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
If/when TG comes back this year it will take him a few games to get back into shape. My guess is that he will come in as the third WR but will play outside and Crayton will move into the slot on those plays. Maybe by the playoffs he will be ready to start but might still see limited action. At any rate until I see him on the field I'm not going to count on him and luckily Crayton is doing a pretty darn good job in his absence.

Aikbach

Reaction score
If he came back for the Super Bowl and nothing else I'd be happy, just another weapon to throw at New England, assuming he practiced in the playoffs and prior to the game.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I am expecting NOTHING from Terry Glenn.... in hopes of getting EVERYTHING from Terry Glenn.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
links18;1759628 said:
Seriously guys, it would be some very bad managing by Jones and some very bad diagnosing by the medical staff if Glenn were not going to come back this year. It is not as if we are stacked at receiver. If TO goes down, what does our receiving core look like? JJ has to have a rather high level of confidence that TG will come back at some point, otherwise it would make no sense to keep holding his roster spot open this long. What if anything has changed about TG's prognosis since the trade deadline?

There's no way we'd burn his roster spot if we didn't expect him to come back. I'm not sure where the negative reports on his rehab first came from, but we're getting mixed messages re: his progress.

lspain1

Reaction score
Idgit;1760095 said:
There's no way we'd burn his roster spot if we didn't expect him to come back. I'm not sure where the negative reports on his rehab first came from, but we're getting mixed messages re: his progress.

The Cowboys are hoping he comes back and the roster spot is not hurting anything right now so they are holding it. Glenn will need to show improvement soon or the roster spot will go away. I remain doubtful we see Glenn back on the field (perhaps ever). I think they are working hard on Stanback in the hope he can have an impact late in the season and in the playoffs. We'll see.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Any weapons we can add to the offense is just icing on the cake. I don't expect Glenn to return as a starter at this stage but I do see a guy who can come into the game in 3 WR formation and still make an impact.

Number82

No Helmet; No Problem
Reaction score
Does anyone else think the offense is fine?

I like what we're doing now. We're on the same page. This is Romo at QB, not Bledsoe. Romo looks for TO or Witten 1st. Glenn hasn't played with Romo in months. Yeah, they're professionals so it shouldn't matter, but alot of people *****ed last year about TO because he didn't practice alot over the summer and was out of sync with the passing game.

Do I want Terry back? Yes.

BUT, am I positive he'll fit right into this offense no problem? No so sure.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
WittenOwnsYou82;1760381 said:
Does anyone else think the offense is fine?

I like what we're doing now. We're on the same page. This is Romo at QB, not Bledsoe. Romo looks for TO or Witten 1st. Glenn hasn't played with Romo in months. Yeah, they're professionals so it shouldn't matter, but alot of people *****ed last year about TO because he didn't practice alot over the summer and was out of sync with the passing game.

Do I want Terry back? Yes.

BUT, am I positive he'll fit right into this offense no problem? No so sure.

I think he will fit right back in. Glenn was a key weapon for Romo last season and if he can get back he will be another weapon for Romo to work with.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad;1760388 said:
playoffs.....maybe

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I'm just hoping he can get in a game!

Reaction score
If we could get Terry back and contributing, factor in our walking wounded getting back to 100%, and Tank getting in game shape, we are going to be scarry good. Screw the Patsies! If we meet them again come February, this will be a far different Cowboy squad they face.

Payback is a ******!!!

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
jdub2k4;1760805 said:
Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I'm just hoping he can get in a game!

:laugh2: