Twitter: Here's Stephen's statement of what they expect from the D

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Great story except the part that ended with a flavorless Taco! HA... Speaking of draft day parties, my son whom is 15 wants to watch the draft unfold with me for the first time which should be fun. Where would you suggest watching it? There are tons of options so I'm wondering what might be the best source? Jamie Foxx?

I think we're kind of screwed as even the NFL Network will be attached to ESPN who I actively avoid.

Personally, I think I'd rather watch the one with Helman and Brugler but the other two-co-hosts can be plenty annoying too. I have a feeling the streaming stuff is going to be a mess.

Rough year...
:(

johneric8

Reaction score
I think we're kind of screwed as even the NFL Network will be attached to ESPN who I actively avoid.

Personally, I think I'd rather watch the one with Helman and Brugler but the other two-co-hosts can be plenty annoying too. I have a feeling the streaming stuff is going to be a mess.

Rough year...
:(

It's a rough year for sure! Thanks for the info. I'm a photographer so my event work is completely shut down until further notice.. Crazy times indeed.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I saw both Jaylon and LVE get caught in the blocking frays by trying to maneuver through the mess rather than fight through it. They both would play the run with the physicality of a cb or a fs. In pursuit it's a different story.

In the end i prefer that you are correct on them and they have great seasons.

I didn't see a lack of physicality from Jaylon or LVE and I've spent many hours reviewing the coaches film of all games.

I did see Jaylon over-run a few plays.

I did see both of them play with hesitation at times.

Hesitation might appear similar to a lack of physically because they're staying back to avoid over-committing or they're out of position and lack leverage.

ondaedg

Reaction score
I didn't see a lack of physicality from Jaylon or LVE and I've spent many hours reviewing the coaches film of all games.

I did see Jaylon over-run a few plays.

I did see both of them play with hesitation at times.

Hesitation might appear similar to a lack of physically because they're staying back to avoid over-committing or they're out of position and lack leverage.

Agreed that Hesitation could be confused with lack of physicality.