Here's the truth about this team

KingRah

Reaction score
Garrett is conservative as heck on the road. Look at the games this year and last year. They blame Cooper, but he's at the mercy of the qb who's at the mercy of the OC who's at the mercy of the HC.
Garrett even told a reporter at half time. we 'll have to ride the running game because of the weather.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Garrett is conservative as heck on the road. Look at the games this year and last year. They blame Cooper, but he's at the mercy of the qb who's at the mercy of the OC who's at the mercy of the HC.
Garrett even told a reporter at half time. we 'll have to ride the running game because of the weather.

The sooner we replace Garrett, the sooner we can turn our offence loose like it should be.

strollinruss

Reaction score
The sooner we replace Garrett, the sooner we can turn our offence loose like it should be.
Curious if all this is coming from the top. Possibly JJ is dictating more than we know.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
No sense of urgency. Think about it, two sucky games and still leading division. It’s the way it’s been

I almost wish someone were running away with it right now so we could be rid of Garrett. What more must happen before Garrett is gone? What reason is there for Dak, Quinn, and Coop to stay here? Why would they want an extension here with Garrett here? The team seems to want Garrett gone, and so do we. What more torment must Jerry make us suffer before he relents and gives us what we want? I don't care what facial expressions he makes during the games. I want action! I want Garrett out!!

strollinruss

Reaction score
I almost wish someone were running away with it right now so we could be rid of Garrett. What more must happen before Garrett is gone? What reason is there for Dak, Quinn, and Coop to stay here? Why would they want an extension here with Garrett here? The team seems to want Garrett gone, and so do we. What more torment must Jerry make us suffer before he relents and gives us what we want? I don't care what facial expressions he makes during the games. I want action! I want Garrett out!!
Yeah as long as we are in the hunt for a division title nothing will change. And I’m not sure if Dak is the answer either

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Yeah as long as we are in the hunt for a division title nothing will change. And I’m not sure if Dak is the answer either

I think Dak is the answer. I do believe in him as our QB. I know I may be the minority at this game, but I do believe he's the answer. I just think he's in such a horrendous and miserable situation at the moment. Jason Garrett has sucked the life out of the team like a demeantor from Harry Potter. It was truly painful to watch. Im confident that a new coach like Greg Roman would be wonderful for Dak. Heck, Richard as interim and Moore as OC with his own playbook would help.

KingRah

Reaction score
overrated players..and not real talented ..POORLY COACHED AND FLAWED SCHEME DEFENSIVELY.
As long as Garrett's are, this team will be stuck in mud. WE will not win a superbowl with Garrett as the head coach. We will not win a super bowl with Marrinelli controlling the defensive scheme. It's not 2002 and we don't have W Sapp, S Rice , J Lynch and Brooks.

KingRah

Reaction score
How does your all pro running back have 54 yards rushing in the first qtr and end up with 80 something yards?
You stop feeding him in the second qtr. You bring in a garbage rb to spell him after a 30 yard run and ruin a drive.

KingRah

Reaction score
Theres no excuse for Zeke not getting 18 carries in the first half. Do what you have to do to win. He's been our best player for the last 2 games.