Heres to a good game next week...

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
Once again you all came out and produced. Going into the Eagles game today, I saw it as basically a must win with you all coming up. Now that we lost, it seems even more important.

However, this is the NFC east, and as everyone knows, anything can happen. Hopefully it will be yet another classic battle within the division, with few to no injuries.

Heres to a good game :eek::

Oh yeah, and let the trash talking begin ;)

Murph80

Reaction score
It would be trash coming out of you. Fact out of us. Don't expect much of a game.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Dallas Washington games are always exciting.

Should be a good game.

Hopefully, your team loses in spectacular fashion.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
How many must win games can a team have in one year. If you lost a MUST win game, then by definition, you don't have squat to shoot for.

Route 66

Reaction score
Nuff said...

http://img301.*************/img301/9073/playbookek4.jpg

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
Vintage;1758615 said:
Dallas Washington games are always exciting.

Should be a good game.

Hopefully, your team loses in spectacular fashion.

:laugh2:

well, if Sean Taylor isnt able to go (which sounds like it will be the case), I would expect Romo to have at least 5 passing TD's

skinsscalper

Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1758608 said:
Once again you all came out and produced. Going into the Eagles game today, I saw it as basically a must win with you all coming up. Now that we lost, it seems even more important.

However, this is the NFC east, and as everyone knows, anything can happen. Hopefully it will be yet another classic battle within the division, with few to no injuries.

Heres to a good game :eek::

Oh yeah, and let the trash talking begin ;)

Keep telling yourself that anything can happen in the division. It's the only sense of hope that you have. The reality is you're possibly a week away from sitting in the division cellar (where you rightfully belong). And the Cowboys are on the way to home field advantage to the Super Bowl.

Consider the trash talking begun.

P.S. All in good fun. Here's to an injury free game.

SS

:star:

DemonBlood

Reaction score
Skins: 45345345 (none of those 45345345 points come from a skins wideout)
Dallas: 41

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ware, Ellis and Spencer are going to eat Campbell alive.

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
Whether Sean Taylor plays or not is a moot point, you'll get beat either way. Your defense is average, not as good as you think, just ask eagles.

skinsngibbs4life

Reaction score
03EBZ06;1758666 said:
Whether Sean Taylor plays or not is a moot point, you'll get beat either way. Your defense is average, not as good as you think, just ask eagles.

Maybe so. But it would still be a closer game with him in. Today showed how important he really is to this defense.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
skinsngibbs4life;1758674 said:
Maybe so. But it would still be a closer game with him in. Today showed how important he really is to this defense.
Patrick Crayton is going to eat Sean Taylor alive. Again.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
skinsngibbs4life;1758633 said:

well, if Sean Taylor isnt able to go (which sounds like it will be the case), I would expect Romo to have at least 5 passing TD's
Sean Taylor being out helps your coverage, lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theogt;1758678 said:
Don't forget Tizzzzzzzaaaaaank.
If Tank shuts down any Portis runs up the gut, I'll be happy with just that. If he gets pressure on Campbell, it's all gravy in my book.