Here's to Minnesota...

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
winning out. I really want no part of New Orleans, even though their defense suck. Their offense seems to be clicking at just the right time and Payton knows our personnel just well enough to game plan us to death. Go Vikings!

Smith22

Reaction score
I would much rather face the Vikes and that awful QB they have.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Paniolo22;1842114 said:
winning out. I really want no part of New Orleans, even though their defense suck. Their offense seems to be clicking at just the right time and Payton knows our personnel just well enough to game plan us to death. Go Vikings!

New Orleans wouldn't win the first round game anyway.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
I said this in another thread and I will say it again...why do so many people ASSUME the home playoff teams are going to lose in the wild card round....when you look at how Eli Manning is playing...I would not trust him to beat ANYONE in a playoff game...and good luck to any 1 dimensional team trying to beat the Bucs defense

Aikbach

Reaction score
Tampa Bay is coming to Dallas for the divisional round, Seattle will venture into Green Bay, that is assuming Dallas takes care of business and secures homefield throughout.

VietCowboy

Be Realistic. Demand the Impossible.
Reaction score
Aikbach;1842172 said:
Tampa Bay is coming to Dallas for the divisional round, Seattle will venture into Green Bay, that is assuming Dallas takes care of business and secures homefield throughout.

I love how you said that. i had an image in my head of someone sauntering into GB.

anyways, as long as we don't face the nyfg again, i'm fine with whoever.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Without Deuce NO had no real running game, though that other kid Steicher(sp) is ok. Their O line is playing a lot worse and their D has holes. Frankly, I would rather play NO then Minnie any day NOW.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
VietCowboy;1842222 said:
I love how you said that. i had an image in my head of someone sauntering into GB.

anyways, as long as we don't face the nyfg again, i'm fine with whoever.

The Giants minus Shockey won't be going too far.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Paniolo22;1842114 said:

New Orleans, Philly, Arizona and Detroit are all out now with Minny winning last night...

juck

Reaction score
trickblue;1842247 said:
New Orleans, Philly, Arizona and Detroit are all out now with Minny winning last night...

New Orleans is not out.they are 7-7.nyg are 9-5.Minny is 8-6.NO has a better conference record than both at the moment.NO needs the giants to lose out or minny to lose one and if they win out they are in.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
juckie;1842255 said:
New Orleans is not out.they are 7-7.nyg are 9-5.Minny is 8-6.NO has a better conference record than both at the moment.NO needs the giants to lose out or minny to lose one and if they win out they are in.

Well... Mike & Mike got it wrong this morning then...

I'm just the messenger...

jzcowboy

Reaction score
I'm seriously considering going to Minneapolis Sunday night to cheer against the Commanders. The only think that holds me back is both teams suck and that doesn't make good financial sense...

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
count me in on wanting no part of the saints. I think the eagles beat the saints sunday so it really wont matter.

and for what it is worth I think we can almost assure ourselfs the seahawks are coming to town and I cant wait.

if the seahawks finish as the 4 I think they win and come here.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I'd love another crack at the Saints. Who wouldn't want revenge for last year?

The Vikes are the team I wouldn't want to play. I thought they were pretty good the first time we played them, and they're better now. If Jackson got hot at the wrong time, they'd be tough to beat.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vikes have good lines on both sides of the ball, a fantastic running game, and an opportunistic secondary. They're on, what, a five-game winning streak? And we're debating whether we'd rather play them than the struggling Saints and the flailing NYFG?

AmishCowboy

if you ain't first, you're last
Reaction score
I dunno, The Saints without McAllister and Bush still have that Short passing game that we seem to have problems with. The Vikes, while strong on Both lines really don't have much Offense outside of the Running Game and the Giants really took a blow with Shockey's injury.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
We can key up on the Vikings running game and go man on the outside receivers. The saints will chip away and chip away similar to what the eagles did, but they have better receivers. Count me in for avoiding the Vikes.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I think Dallas will be ready for who ever they play. I expect to face the best team and either Dallas proves they are better or not.