Here's to Minnesota...

ringmaster

Reaction score
theebs;1842443 said:
count me in on wanting no part of the saints. I think the eagles beat the saints sunday so it really wont matter.

and for what it is worth I think we can almost assure ourselfs the seahawks are coming to town and I cant wait.

if the seahawks finish as the 4 I think they win and come here.
I for one is not afraid of the Saints, do you honestly think that they will do the same like they did last season.

This year Cowboys team is different with a totally different staff, there is no way their defense can stop this year's offense.

Sometimes you guys amaze me.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
ringmaster;1842826 said:
I for one is not afraid of the Saints, do you honestly think that they will do the same like they did last season.

This year Cowboys team is different with a totally different staff, there is no way their defense can stop this year's offense.

Sometimes you guys amaze me.

Sorry for amazing you. I just dont want to play the saints in the playoffs, they will have a ton of momentum if they make it that far, and the ball comes out of brees hands instantly. he has big wr who attack the ball and a tight end who can get inside on the zone coverages.

I just dont want to play them. I think we are going to play seattle like i said. If new orelans gets in as the 6 though and plays tampa, I think we play new orleans. and again count me in as worried about them.

For some reason I am not worried about the vikings. If they come here, I am confident we will beat them, blow them out in fact.

ringmaster

Reaction score
theebs;1842868 said:
Sorry for amazing you. I just dont want to play the saints in the playoffs, they will have a ton of momentum if they make it that far, and the ball comes out of brees hands instantly. he has big wr who attack the ball and a tight end who can get inside on the zone coverages.

I just dont want to play them. I think we are going to play seattle like i said. If new orelans gets in as the 6 though and plays tampa, I think we play new orleans. and again count me in as worried about them.

For some reason I am not worried about the vikings. If they come here, I am confident we will beat them, blow them out in fact.
I wouldn't matter to me who we play in the playoffs be it the Saints, Vikes, whoever we have to be ready.

But as far as the Saints, like I said different coaching staff there is no way the Saints D, can hold this offense to 17 pts this time around it just wouldn't happen.

Sean Payton though is an excellent gameplanner as far as disecting defenses, that's the thing that would and should concern anybody but I just don't see the Saints, if it happens beating Dallas in the playoffs.