He's Baaack~ Rodgers Arrives In GB

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Money has made this man very arrogant & hateful. Yes. That's his private jet & dreadful smirk Dallas fans have loathed for years.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I watched the guy beat us hopping around on one leg. So I have to respect him, I don’t have to like him, and I don’t. But I have to respect him.

edited to use the correct pronoun.

Last edited:

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice if other teams hated Dak just as much as we fans hate Rodgers....hmmmmmm, that would mean Dak is beating them consistently and being their Daddy. That would be fabulous. We should direct any misguided anger and frustration to those we root for instead. Rodgers has no impact or influence as to the kind of teams Dallas has put on the field, especially those defenses he has torched in the big games.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I watched the guy beat his hopping around on one leg. So I have to respect him, I don’t have to like him, and I don’t. But I have to respect him.

Beat his what? Remember this is a family site.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Beat his what? Remember this is a family site.
Oh gosh. I meant beat US. I’m doing this on my iPhone and I’m too old and my eyesight’s too bad to proofread the way I should sometimes. Anyway it looks like I’ll be benched for a couple of weeks. Y’all have fun talking about preseason

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I have never liked the arrogant jerk!

Glad he's back. Do we play them? I hope so. Would love to see Gregory sack and break him in half and do the WWE Championship Belt celebration in Rodgers' face as Rodgers is carted off the field and forced into retirement!

FloridaRob

Reaction score
not true. If Packers have a great year and Rodgers has a great year, then Packers have to either sign him to an extension or he gets to pick his team to get traded to. Not a bad deal for him. Plus he gets to have a say so in who stays or who goes. Mercedes Lewis and Randall Cobb are examples of that. In other words he gets the Tom Brady treatment when Brady left the Patriots at a younger age. Dont think that San Fran and New Orleans will be all over that possible connection.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I have never liked the arrogant jerk!

Glad he's back. Do we play them? I hope so. Would love to see Gregory sack and break him in half and do the WWE Championship Belt celebration in Rodgers' face as Rodgers is carted off the field and forced into retirement!

LoL, tell us how you really feel about Rodgers.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Oh gosh. I meant beat US. I’m doing this on my iPhone and I’m too old and my eyesight’s too bad to proofread the way I should sometimes. Anyway it looks like I’ll be benched for a couple of weeks. Y’all have fun talking about preseason
Lol. It happens to all of us bro. I hope our wonderful mods realize it was an honest but funny mistake.

RaZon

Reaction score
The guy is an all time great and the game is better with him in it.

Bummer we don't play the Pack unless we meet in the playoffs which is a very real possibility. Beating Aaron Rodgers is a good thing.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Last edited: