Hester

shnagy

Reaction score
Anyone else like this Hester kid from Miami Uni.? He seems very fast and he is a mad man on the return teams. He is only a Sophomore, and should be a good one to watch in the future.

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
I think he'll be a great return man.Every single time he touches the ball he can take it all the way.I'll be shocked if any team from here on out will kick it to him.

GO CANES!!!!

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
shnagy said:
Anyone else like this Hester kid from Miami Uni.? He seems very fast and he is a mad man on the return teams. He is only a Sophomore, and should be a good one to watch in the future.
...interesting sidebar on Hester...he didn't get into the University,originally,was told to sit out a year and get his grades up...he did...not taking the easy road and going someplace else...he has an Uncle or maybe his Dad,Jesse...who played wideout for FSU....that should be an interesting Thanksgiving table...

LatinG187

Defense Wins Championships
Reaction score
ibis said:
...interesting sidebar on Hester...he didn't get into the University,originally,was told to sit out a year and get his grades up...he did...not taking the easy road and going someplace else...he has an Uncle or maybe his Dad,Jesse...who played wideout for FSU....that should be an interesting Thanksgiving table...

I didn't know that.Thanks for that info ibis.

ibis

Benched
Reaction score
LatinG187 said:
I didn't know that.Thanks for that info ibis.
..Jesse Hester absolutely killed the Canes in I think Bernie's first year...I think it was 38 to 3...how Devon got to UM in beyond me...