Hey Cowboys Fans! We received a GIFT!

JayFord

Reaction score
We actually need the eagles to win because now they feel ok with giving crap effort

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That sound you hear is Jerry's son-in-law opening a new bottle of JWB for the old man.

JayFord

Reaction score
Dolphins winning was a gift? Eagles winning the NFC East would be the gift. All the Dolphins did was give Jerry Jones more hope
If this gives Jerry hope i quit

SB or Garrett should be out

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I have to say, as down as I feel atm, would I be strange to wonder if we might pull a 2011 NYG? Win the division by default and win the Super Bowl?

LovinItAll

Reaction score
We will lose Thursday and it'll be all tied again. I really think it'll come down to the Commanders were we will lose and Philly goes in at 8-8 or 7-9. Pretty sad that the winner of this mess will go into the playoffs 8-8 or 7-9. Garrett makes the playoffs at 7-9 and we're stuck with him for 5 more years :facepalm: That'll be it for me...

I hope Garrett gets a new 5 year deal and all the 'fans' who want to walk away because of a coach do exactly that.

willia451

Reaction score
We are the only division in the NFL that has no team in it with a winning record. And we are leading that division.

Yeh?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hail Mary was scary.

Right, as if that was us it would have been caught for a TD and we lose. But glad to see it happened to the Eagles as well as an incomplete pass, or in this case a meaningless pick. But a game ending pick none the less.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That sound you hear is Jerry's son-in-law opening a new bottle of JWB for the old man.

And then Jerry will start to think, hey we are still a game up. Jason is the man, extend him.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
And then Jerry will start to think, hey we are still a game up. Jason is the man, extend him.

It'll be funny if it comes down to the Commander game and they lose it with King Jerry watching from his perch. Poetic justice at it's finest. Hate to think like this but that's the power of the mediocrity.

HotDog37

Reaction score
They're playing the long game - trying to get Garrett extended.

I believe this is actually true. Jerry is probably trying to find some way, any way, to motivate his players as a head coach/GM and might be asking his assistant Garrett to double down on the clapping. If we can win 2-3 games in dominating fashion Jerry will address the mics and give us the old "I told ya so". There will be hope, and Garrett could be resigned. Sounds like a joke right? It's really not :)

Blackrain

Reaction score
Thats why the games are played anything can happen, listened to all the talking heads saying how the Eagles had such an easy schedule . They still have to play and win the games . The other teams are getting paid and certain matchups can create problems . Fitz smoked them when he was with the Bucs and did it again today .