Hey everyone...GREAT NEWS!

Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2311012 said:
yea Carson with a banged up arm...stop trying to defend this Team...especially the D......the fumble we got was luck....they would have went on to score

i love this team...but until we show some fire....were not doing big things this year.....

Put the Pats offense with brady...or Chargers O....or Giants O...in the same situation..the bengals were in after the onside kick...n i guarantee they score....as much as it hurts me to say it....its true..

i was 1 of the guys jumping up n down during the off season thinking this D would be the best ever...well idk if its our scheme or what but we are not that good.....unless we play aggressive...

Romo makes to many mistakes.....face it...if it was a better team...wewould lose..our O is not high powered everyone needs to stop thinking that..pittsburg or Ravens would make us look dumb

we are a decent Offense who makes plays every now n then...but have a QB who is good for atleast 1 dumb mistake a game

How can you call a fumble "luck".. You can say the same about the Romo turnover, that once again put Dallas in a bad situation.

Just give the defense credit for creating the turnover!

Frozen700

Reaction score
zrinkill;2311047 said:
:lmao:

Thats your answer?

This is embarrassing.

lol oh yea the reason your getting so offended is cause you are a homer.......

its not hard to see we are a very inconsistent team

lol its the net..im express my opinion....yours are yours mine is mine.....no need to get butt hurt

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2311012 said:
yea Carson with a banged up arm...stop trying to defend this Team...especially the D......the fumble we got was luck....they would have went on to score

i love this team...but until we show some fire....were not doing big things this year.....

Put the Pats offense with brady...or Chargers O....or Giants O...in the same situation..the bengals were in after the onside kick...n i guarantee they score....as much as it hurts me to say it....its true..

i was 1 of the guys jumping up n down during the off season thinking this D would be the best ever...well idk if its our scheme or what but we are not that good.....unless we play aggressive...

Romo makes to many mistakes.....face it...if it was a better team...wewould lose..our O is not high powered everyone needs to stop thinking that..pittsburg or Ravens would make us look dumb

we are a decent Offense who makes plays every now n then...but have a QB who is good for atleast 1 dumb mistake a game

Excuse me drama queen. May I interrupt your rant to point out that that fumble was forced by Spencer. He punched it out. It was most certainly earned and not luck.
Had Spencer not FORCED that fumble, who's to say what would've happened? Maybe the play goes for a pick 6!

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Everyone is still drinking the Wade Phillips "we're 13-3" kool-aid.

Yes they won and as Cowboy fans we are all happy that is the case. However, to ignore the slopiness is silly. There is a severe lack of execution, the offense had no flow, the defense was soft, special teams are atrocious, and our quarteback is still doing goofy things with the ball. Championship teams DO NOT make these kind of mistakes on a weekly basis....come playoff time you don't play the Bengals and you definately don't get away with these mistakes, and I don't know about the rest of you all but the Super Bowl is all that matters to me.

Frozen700

Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;2311059 said:

How can you call a fumble "luck".. You can say the same about the Romo turnover, that once again put Dallas in a bad situation.

Just give the defense credit for creating the turnover!

im happy we did.....but if we didn't....and the way the D was playing...i don't know we stop them....

I really hope this D shows me, they are who i thought they were b4 the season...which is a shut down D....that should be number 1

Frozen700

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2311073 said:

Yes they won and as Cowboy fans we are all happy that is the case. However, to ignore the slopiness is silly. There is a severe lack of execution, the offense had no flow, the defense was soft, special teams are atrocious, and our quarteback is still doing goofy things with the ball. Championship teams DO NOT make these kind of mistakes on a weekly basis....come playoff time you don't play the Bengals and you definately don't get away with these mistakes, and I don't know about the rest of you all but the Super Bowl is all that matters to me.

exactly....thats all i was trying to say......

stop trying to ignore the facts...yea ok I'm happy we got our win...but you cant be overly happy about the team we got....performance wise...be real with yourselves...were all die hard fans...but lets not act like complete morons to the fact our team is not consistent

you are setting your self up for a huge let down....and if we go 1 n done...the same people acting all cheerful will be screaming like little chicken little's...which im sure you all have done...during the game today

Frozen700

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2311070 said:
Excuse me drama queen. May I interrupt your rant to point out that that fumble was forced by Spencer. He punched it out. It was most certainly earned and not luck.
Had Spencer not FORCED that fumble, who's to say what would've happened? Maybe the play goes for a pick 6!

lol i like the way you think.....

just don't get your heart broken at the end of the season....i learned already from the past to not expect to much...so im staying calm...n not expecting too much

that way i wont end up killing my self after a playoff loss

ChrisCanty99

Reaction score
And here I thought this thread was going to be about saving 15% by switching to GEICO.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Oh_Canada;2311073 said:

I'm no math major, but I believe 4-1 is pretty much on pace to finish 13-3.
Especially when you consider the 5 teams we've played and compare it to the remaining 11 games.

The team has issues no doubt. Problem is with chicken little fans overstating them to make their useless point.

Frozen700

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2311145 said:
Especially when you consider the 5 teams we've played and compare it to the remaining 11 games.

The team has issues no doubt. Problem is with chicken little fans overstating them to make their useless point.

4-1....thats good and all.......

but 4-1 will not help us win a playoff game 13-3 wont

if we go into the playoffs playing the way we are....we are in for a big *** kicking.....

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2311110 said:
lol i like the way you think.....

just don't get your heart broken at the end of the season....i learned already from the past to not expect to much...so im staying calm...n not expecting too much

that way i wont end up killing my self after a playoff loss

Whatever it takes to keep you from jumping out a window, but on second thought......;)

Listen, this is not about expectations. At least not for me, because I'm not wired that way.
I enjoy the ride more with higher expectations. I don't concern myself with possible future disappointment.

I have testicles.

I don't need to overstate our weaknesses to keep myself from having high expectations.

We do have issues. We need to improve. But when I address them here, I will neither overstate them nor suger-coat them

Frozen700

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2311189 said:
Whatever it takes to keep you from jumping out a window, but on second thought......;)

Listen, this is not about expectations. At least not for me, because I'm not wired that way.
I enjoy the ride more with higher expectations. I don't concern myself with possible future disappointment.

I have testicles.

I don't need to overstate our weaknesses to keep myself from having high expectations.

We do have issues. We need to improve. But when I address them here, I will neither overstate them nor suger-coat them

i respect that......

i just hate being naive....and getting let down....so i just act sarcatic during the games....like if romo throws an int...instead of jumping up...n *****ing.....i throw my hands up n say calmly to my girl "i knew it.....theres romo, hes always good for an int"

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
sonnyboy;2311145 said:

I don't know if people are making useless points....this is kind of the same argument the "glass half-full" people were saying late last season when this team were showing signs of poor play last year. Just because fans point out what's wrong with the team doesn't make them wrong and it doesn't make them any less a fan.