Hey, everyone?

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
Did you prople that watched the game see Blindzebra on TV? I saw him in the stands when the camera panned the audience! There he was, sitting right there, with those dark sunglasses and that white cane with the red tip! He was watching the whole game!

Hostile was right there next to him, but he looked mad... :cool:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Mkyle said:
Did you prople that watched the game see Blindzebra on TV? I saw him in the stands when the camera panned the audience! There he was, sitting right there, with those dark sunglasses and that white cane with the red tip! He was watching the whole game!

Hostile was right there next to him, but he looked mad... :cool:
You slay me.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Was that BZ......really..I thought so but wasn't sure.

Mkyle

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Was that BZ......really..I thought so but wasn't sure.

It was him! He has a huge zit on his left cheek...he can't seem to get rid if it! :eek::

Did you see how mad Hostile looked? Damn...I guess he was mad that he had to lead Blindzebra around the stadium by the arm...people might have thought they were, uh, um, happy? Gay...I don't know! :confused:

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Mkyle said:
It was him! He has a huge zit on his left cheek...he can't seem to get rid if it! :eek::

Did you see how mad Hostile looked? Damn...I guess he was mad that he had to lead Blindzebra around the stadium by the arm...people might have thought they were, uh, um, happy? Gay...I don't know! :confused:

:lmao: You still break me up......you haven't lost it.