Hey fans of other teams?

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
hutru01;2312247 said:
Depending on the season, Eagles fans are terrible. They boo their own team more than any other team in the NFL.

This year is filled with high expectations, its to be expected that people are going to ***** when our "most talented team on paper" isn't playing to the level that they are capable of.

Trust me, I was happy we won yesterday, I just hope we can pick up the slack on both sides of the ball, or otherwise, this year is going to be a disappointment to the organization and its fans. Does that make me bitter? No, because I have faith that they will pull it together this year. ;)

No. We all have our own complaints with the team.

But with so many its so dramatic. We can't do this, we cant do that, so we might as well not show up in January.

Oh and you gotta love the "coach had a bad week of playcalling" or the "Insert player name had a bad game this week" I think they suck.

Our fans will throw anyone under the bus trying to be the 1st person to say they were onto it when 99% of the time the egg does a boomerang and hits them square in the face.

hutru01

Reaction score
CATCH17;2312275 said:
No. We all have our own complaints with the team.

But with so many its so dramatic. We can't do this, we cant do that, so we might as well not show up in January.

Oh and you gotta love the "coach had a bad week of playcalling" or the "Insert player name had a bad game this week" I think they suck.

Our fans will throw anyone under the bus trying to be the 1st person to say they were onto it when 99% of the time the egg does a boomerang and hits them square in the face.

I hear ya. Good thing we are just fans and not the team I guess. :D

dguinta1

Reaction score
One team that gets more media/fan scrutiny that I can think of, is the NY Yankees. Especially living here in NJ and with the NY media/Yankee fans that have been so spoiled with 26 World Titles.