Hey Guys - What happened to the official forums?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I do believe I remember that moniker and welcome.

They sent word the old site was closing down and then closed it, we thought we had time to gather all the animals and children to get on the boat to come over here but didn't and I didn't even get my wet bar, luckily I have to replenish it each day and had consumed the libations when I heard the news. Quite a few made it over and have been assimilated into gen pop and some got to keep their old moniker. Anyone foolish enough to have taken mine and faced the chance of getting accused of being moi would have been welcome to it.

This is a better site with fewer technical difficulties and the Off-Topic Forum is a good place to hang out and have some laughs.

DarthVander

Reaction score
I do believe I remember that moniker and welcome.

They sent word the old site was closing down and then closed it, we thought we had time to gather all the animals and children to get on the boat to come over here but didn't and I didn't even get my wet bar, luckily I have to replenish it each day and had consumed the libations when I heard the news. Quite a few made it over and have been assimilated into gen pop and some got to keep their old moniker. Anyone foolish enough to have taken mine and faced the chance of getting accused of being moi would have been welcome to it.

This is a better site with fewer technical difficulties and the Off-Topic Forum is a good place to hang out and have some laughs.

Hey coach, nice to see you again. Ohhh I see, thanks for the explanation.

Londonboy

Reaction score
It came under my gaze and I decided I wanted you guys to come play in my house, rather than me having to cross the street.
I'm just like that.
Harken and behold
Mountains tremble at My gaze
For I am Corso.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
It was poorly managed by the administrators.......from what I understand they didn't work with the moderators or even keep them informed of anything. They would come in occasionally and slap posters around and not even let the posters or mods know why.......basically the admins were Management 101 failures.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
My deduction;

The NFL made DC.com change their website to a NFL mandated website. Meaning, no more message boards. Jerry Jones was going after Roger Goodell's contract so Goodell made them change it.

The Cowboys are in charge of their own marketing but DC.com often mentioned players and coaches on other teams. You can't discuss or describe NFL games without expressed written permission. So what the Cowboys were doing, by describing the games, on DC.com wasn't marketing.

Zeke's suspension pissed Jerry off, so Jerry went after Goodell's contract. That pissed Goodell off, so he went after DC.com. And made them switch to a NFL approved format.