Hey guys!

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Green dots?...Oh never mind. You mean the ones by our avatars, telling us who's online.
Zat's what that is? I thought that was the green light for us to proceed and if we get to far over the line we get a yellow light. Red would mean benched, which is what time outs are referred to here. I would like a purple one for sarcasm and a black one for drunk but still able to type. A half black one would be no longer able to type legibly.

Gang, I say it's a good thing Runny was sent ahead to scout everything out.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Zat's what that is? I thought that was the green light for us to proceed and if we get to far over the line we get a yellow light. Red would mean benched, which is what time outs are referred to here. I would like a purple one for sarcasm and a black one for drunk but still able to type. A half black one would be no longer able to type legibly.

Gang, I say it's a good thing Runny was sent ahead to scout everything out.
The green dots are used on a dating site I'm on... I'll try not to confuse them.

kskboys

Reaction score
Hi pal!. How do you hand out "likes"?
Emmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya drunk ol' hounddog you!!!! Bout time you made it over to the good ship lollipop!!!!

This place is awesome!!!!! They serve tea and cookies every day at 2, and the strippers come out and just hand around midnight or so. That's when the Captain brings out a bottle of his private stuff and we go gangbusters on a coconut and a banana and sing lollipops n rainbows are our friends!!!!!

ESisback

Reaction score
Emmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya drunk ol' hounddog you!!!! Bout time you made it over to the good ship lollipop!!!!

This place is awesome!!!!! They serve tea and cookies every day at 2, and the strippers come out and just hand around midnight or so. That's when the Captain brings out a bottle of his private stuff and we go gangbusters on a coconut and a banana and sing lollipops n rainbows are our friends!!!!!
Low key, normal behavior then.