Hey Jerrah. shut up

manster4ever

Reaction score
I think SO many fans of this team just want the senile old man to just STHU. He's not a bad guy, just a prototypical narcissist. He thinks because he's a billionaire and owns the Cowboys that no matter what he says, has relevance and it doesn't. Most of what he says is utterly useless "information."

I've been a fan since '78 and sure miss the days of classy ownership and mgmt. Jones and his kid are anything but classy because as the old saying goes "money can't buy you class." He and his friggin' kid are proof positive of that. BTW, save me the "it's his team he can shoot off at the mouth all he wants to". Yeah, he can but it doesn't mean we have to like it. The guy is a joke and the worst part is his kid is cut from the same mould and not much will change when JJ is dead and gone. One last thing....can't find another team, I live in Michigan and I'll be damned if I'm going to start following the Lions.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
tenor.gif

Dre11

Reaction score
That's why a lot of national broadcaster tune in to his interview every week and most times immediately talked about on their shows. So it's not useless...lol

Toro9

Reaction score
I think SO many fans of this team just want the senile old man to just STHU. He's not a bad guy, just a prototypical narcissist. He thinks because he's a billionaire and owns the Cowboys that no matter what he says, has relevance and it doesn't. Most of what he says is utterly useless "information."

I've been a fan since '78 and sure miss the days of classy ownership and mgmt. Jones and his kid are anything but classy because as the old saying goes "money can't buy you class." He and his friggin' kid are proof positive of that. BTW, save me the "it's his team he can shoot off at the mouth all he wants to". Yeah, he can but it doesn't mean we have to like it. The guy is a joke and the worst part is his kid is cut from the same mould and not much will change when JJ is dead and gone. One last thing....can't find another team, I live in Michigan and I'll be damned if I'm going to start following the Lions.
C'mon, dude. You're asking a billionaire to change. You're better off asking him for change.

*My two cents

manster4ever

Reaction score
C'mon, dude. You're asking a billionaire to change. You're better off asking him for change.

*My two cents

I hear you Toro. I won't lie, stung watching Philly dispatch the Vikes last night. We all pretty much know where this is going. Had a good shot last season but came up craps again in the playoffs. I've always thought it takes a special Coach to get his team to play at optimal potential in the playoffs and Big Mike doesn't have it...not anymore anyway. Shame Jones and his kid are such tools...fan base deserves better. Yeah, I know....deservin's got nothing to do with it.

LysleE

Reaction score
Jerry has a few bucks, owns one of the most valuable sports franchises in the world; and has won multiple Super Bowls. But the one thing he so desperately covets and that has eluded him thus far is recognition from his peers for being a “football guy”.

So I guess Jerry thinks the more he pontificates on a multitude of subjects and keeps spouting his drivel, no matter how inane his comments are, people are all of a sudden going to have this revelation that he is a man deserving his due.

JayFord

Reaction score
everything Jerry says is relevant

he opens his mouth the world stops, listens and promotes it

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know why people get so caught up in Jerry talking.. He doesn't call plays on Sundays (no matter what some softheaded fans think) and he doesn't determine the game plan. He likes to talk.. The mediots like the content he gives them. It only bothers you if you listen to it.. which I don't.