Hey Mods...

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
when do we start the countdown on training camp on the main page, or is it planned already??

Thanks

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
aardvark said:
when do we start the countdown on training camp on the main page, or is it planned already??

Thanks
I normally wait until 30 days before the start. Any longer and it makes the time go by SO slowly.

-Reality

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
aardvark said:

Thanks

Yeah, how about that? Someone posted that few weeks ago I think and thought the timer would be up by now. Oh make it to 29th, or 30th, whenever the actual TC starts instead of PC date, would be nice :)

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reality said:
I normally wait until 30 days before the start. Any longer and it makes the time go by SO slowly.
Bless you, Reality. I wish that the NFL Network had such compassion with their Thanksgiving games countdown clock--> LINK

156 DAYS 07 HRS 36 MIN 44 SEC...
156 DAYS 07 HRS 36 MIN 43 SEC...
156 DAYS 07 HRS 36 MIN 42 SEC...
156 DAYS 07 HRS 36 MIN 41 SEC...

:banghead:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Reality said:

-Reality
Translation, yep, it is planned.

In the meantime take a look at the Calendar function and the season schedule. We're still working on it a bit, but we decided to have a little fun with it.

September

We hope it turns out to be useful.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Translation, yep, it is planned.

In the meantime take a look at the Calendar function and the season schedule. We're still working on it a bit, but we decided to have a little fun with it.

September

We hope it turns out to be useful.

Wow. Me and Uh-Oh were born on the exact same day, exact same year. Too bad I'm older. :)

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
... why did my "DirecTV" thread get moved to Off Topic Zone and threads like Michael Strahans Divorce and Ben Roth's Accident thrives in the zone?:eek: Always wanted to ask this question and thought this thread gave me the perfect opening ... "Hey mods????"

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sportsbabe said:
... why did my "DirecTV" thread get moved to Off Topic Zone and threads like Michael Strahans Divorce and Ben Roth's Accident thrives in the zone?:eek: Always wanted to ask this question and thought this thread gave me the perfect opening ... "Hey mods????"
We're a little more relaxed in the offseason when it comes to main forum.

But that said, your particular thread had long fell off the main page by the time it was moved to the OT zone.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I am nominating myself as the official time keeper.

It's alot of time until training camp.

Tomorrow will be alot of time minus one day.

Any questions, PM me.

:D

Deb

Zoner
Reaction score
I'd have to nominate that last post by Juke as post of the week LOL

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Deb said:
I'd have to nominate that last post by Juke as post of the week LOL

Well, at least someone appreciates my razor sharp wit.... :)