Hey photoshop guys.... Need some help..

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
I need to talk with some of you photoshop guys. If you are pretty good with photoshop and can help create a logo for a new business IM me. I know nothing about how to do this stuff and need a great looking logo for this business. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
but if you if you want just give me the info and ill do something tommorrow when i am at work if theres notthing to do ofcourse and ill do a little something.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
I need to talk with some of you photoshop guys. If you are pretty good with photoshop and can help create a logo for a new business IM me. I know nothing about how to do this stuff and need a great looking logo for this business. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I know nothimg about Photoshop... oh wait... maybe I do... ;)

You should IM'ed me Cajun...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:

Hey...Be glad to help...PM me...