Hey Pittdawg--A lot of us want to meet you!

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
The thread about who lives in the DC area got me to thinking.

Pittdawg--If you're going to be attending games some of our areas, & are available, I'll bet we'd all love to know & would make a real effort to drop by somewhere to meet you (if it fits your schedule of course). I know it's probably a bit presumptous, but you're a celebrity! We fans in the DC area would love to buy you a beer if you're going to the game here--especially after the Boys get revenge & kick the skins butts! :D

pittdawg

Proud Father
Reaction score
Kittymama said:
The thread about who lives in the DC area got me to thinking.

Pittdawg--If you're going to be attending games some of our areas, & are available, I'll bet we'd all love to know & would make a real effort to drop by somewhere to meet you (if it fits your schedule of course). I know it's probably a bit presumptous, but you're a celebrity! We fans in the DC area would love to buy you a beer if you're going to the game here--especially after the Boys get revenge & kick the skins butts! :D
i'm definately going to the skins game, but haven't made plans yet. would love to meet and talk to some fans.

sacase

Reaction score
pittdawg said:
i'm definately going to the skins game, but haven't made plans yet. would love to meet and talk to some fans.

Well Pittdawg if you are goign to be in DC, let us know what your plans are and we can all go out and have a few beers. As the game gets closer I will PM you my info if you want to go grab a drink sat night or something.

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
pittdawg said:
Hey - We'll greet you at the airport with signs & Petitti jerseys!

It'll be great if you do get in early, or are staying after the game. For you, I think we'll come in from all over the DC metro region to meet you. This might even be the excuse we've been needing to have a DC get-together.

pgreptom

Reaction score
So,

Can i get your sons autograph?

Have a good feeling about the kid. How about I send you a prepaid box and a football? :D

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
pittdawg said:

Dec 4th in NY too pittdawg ?

Us Dallas fans are all over. This could be your wirlwind tour !

Tobal

Reaction score
LOL, poor guy doesn't know what he's getting into with rabid Boys fans across the globe.

Then again he shouldn't have to pick up many tabs.

Eddie

Reaction score
You guys gonna tail gate at the Meadowlands? Is grumpy Eddie invited? I'd love to meet and hook up with you guys ... :)

pittdawg

Proud Father
Reaction score
hey guys,

first let me say thanks for all the good thoughts and feelings. however, i am just a father living my sons dream along with him and the rest of the family. i'd be happy to meet with cowboy fans, but nothing special should be planned. if anyone has a tailgate going i'd try to stop over before the game. i still don't know if i'll come down sat or just drive in for the game(only about 4 hours).

as far as autographs, i can't vouch for rob, but i know he will sign for anyone who presents something before him. remember though, the players don't have alot of free time on the road so his time may be limited.

thanks for your interest and continued suport. rob and the rest of his teammates are working extremely hard to bring you a winning football team.

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
Gee I feel for you Pitt! Something of an avalanche!!

I've been a member on this board for a while, and as you've noticed, it's something of a family!! I was lucky enough to visit TC in Oxnard, and the response from posters on this board was amazing.

The posters here, I'm sure would all love to share a beer or two. It's just our friendliness - but please don't feel too pressurised by it!! It really is just the welcoming nature of the board.

All the best, as always.

Chrissyboy

Reaction score
Thanks - not my work though.

Once again - I pass my thanks to Brainpaint for the avatar

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Eddie said:
You guys gonna tail gate at the Meadowlands? Is grumpy Eddie invited? I'd love to meet and hook up with you guys ... :)

Sure Eddie, we'll figure out where were going to park before we leave.

Pittdawg, love give you a beer and a burger too, if you'd like to meet some NY metro area fans also !

Anyone else on here going to the Meadowlands Dec. 4th ?

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Pittdawg can be the official guest of honor at Danny White's Second Annual Cowboys/Skins FedEx Field Tailgate!

Martice

Reaction score
Jarv said:
Sure Eddie, we'll figure out where were going to park before we leave.

Pittdawg, love give you a beer and a burger too, if you'd like to meet some NY metro area fans also !

Anyone else on here going to the Meadowlands Dec. 4th ?

December 4th is my birthday!! I have a friend that may get me some tickets for the game that day. I've never seen my Cowboys play live. I served in the US Air Force for close to 11 years and I lived in N.C. for a while afterwards. Now that I'm back in NYC, I can't wait to see the boyz in action.