Hey, where the heck is Cbz???

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
I haven't seen him around in a while. Anyone have the skinny?

I hope everything is ok. He's a great guy.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
My guess is the wisdom of his great age has taught him to avoid June-July on sports forums.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
My guess is the wisdom of his great age has taught him to avoid June-July on sports forums.
Or the 200 degree heat in the RGV melted his pc :D

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's popped in here and there, but I think he took a self-imposed break.

Star-Fan

Old enough to remember the Ice Bowl, Young enough
Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. Also Brown Sugar has been MIA a long time. I'm sure they are both doing well. I heard BS was very busy, and she should be around shortly.

On a side note. La Tuna, I believe you sometimes log on to Star telegram @ dfw.com. for news, and reports. That's where Jennifer Floyd-Engles (sp?) writes. However, for the last few days there sight seems to be down. Are you, or anyone else, having trouble there? Thanks... :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Star-Fan said:
I was wondering the same thing. Also Brown Sugar has been MIA a long time. I'm sure they are both doing well. I heard BS was very busy, and she should be around shortly.

On a side note. La Tuna, I believe you sometimes log on to Star telegram @ dfw.com. for news, and reports. That's where Jennifer Floyd-Engles (sp?) writes. However, for the last few days there sight seems to be down. Are you, or anyone else, having trouble there? Thanks... :D
Star-fan, I just used the site link I always use - takes me to the front sports page. It's fine.

Is there any article there you want?

Star-Fan

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
Star-fan, I just used the site link I always use - takes me to the front sports page. It's fine.

Is there any article there you want?

If I go to the NFL/Cowboys page ther is nothing there. Only the title w/ the Icon of the 'Boys Helmut. I've always had it as one of my favorites. I even tried reloading it with no sucess.

In answer to your question, is there ny new articles there? Yesterday, the article on the page was from February 2005? :banghead: Today even that's gone. :confused:

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
No articles a'tall. Just the completed 2004 schedule on the Boys page.

Must be down for "maintenance" or something.

And God forbid they upgrade the graphcs.

Star-Fan

Reaction score
Thanks for checking. I thought I had done something to my bookmark and lost it. I do miss Jenn's writing. No offense, but you remind me of her some. You are both very good writers, and sure know your football. :bow:

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Are these "where is_____?" threads another trend like the "unleashed" threads? Because we should stop it before it starts......again. :D

Juke, say no to trend threads! :D:D

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Star-Fan said:

Hmmmmmm..Brown Sugar has been missing and so has Cbz...uh, you don't think they...

:bow: Cbz!

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
I've been wondering the same thing about Cbz.

I went as far as to check for him a few days ago and noticed that he had posted recently.

I can't blame him for taking a leave of absence...
June/July football sucks.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Star-Fan said:
Thanks for checking. I thought I had done something to my bookmark and lost it. I do miss Jenn's writing. No offense, but you remind me of her some. You are both very good writers, and sure know your football. :bow:
You can listen to Jen Floyd on www.espn1033.com
I'd absolutely love to hang out with her(or LTN/WG/BS/et al), women who know sports is so refreshing.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I saw we ALL pm them both and ask why they aren't posting???
ROFLMAO.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I think a lot of people are only popping in from time to time since it's the dead part of the year. I know that I've only been coming in once a day at best.

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Funny you posted Avery...

I was getting ready to start a "Where the heck is the humping stormtrooper?" thread.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Avery said:
I think a lot of people are only popping in from time to time since it's the dead part of the year. I know that I've only been coming in once a day at best.
I agree. A Wulfman article right now would be a sanity saver.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
Don't worry my friends......Wonder Dog (Cbz) is here. Reading every word and ready for some FOOTBALL........

CowboysFan02

Degree or Bust
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Don't worry my friends......Wonder Dog (Cbz) is here. Reading every word and ready for some FOOTBALL........

Glad to see your alright CBz, I was starting to get worried when you weren't yellin at me to get outta your yard. :grin:

Duane

Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Good to see you poke your head out of the sand. How's everything been?