Hi All new member COWBOYS fan since 1979!

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
Hi all! I have been a COWBOYS fan since 1979. I never miss a game no matter how bad off a season we are having. I was posting a bit on another forum a few years back but it shut down. I come here everyday to read everyone's knowledge, insight, and sometimes insanities.

Feeling a little bit worried about the playoffs as this team and players can be inconsistent, but I was thinking 10 or 11 wins max before the season at most as the defense scared me. Still have work to do going forward but if we can scheme and play at our highest this postseason anything is possible.

My first three seasons I endured the Jackie Smith drop, the eagles 20-7 win in the NFCG and the next was the catch. That did not deter me as I am a COWBOY for life.

CowboysJames69

Reaction score
If you come here every day and read our insanities, why on Earth would you want to join us? I was a little crazy before I joined now I'm a raging psycho. I carry a butchers knife into the shower for Pete's sake. Help meeeeeeee.

:welcome:
Welcome to Hotel California.
You'll never leave.

WelI guess I am crazy also. You have to have a good filter these days.

I think the craziness starts because we are always on a roller coaster ride with this team.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If you come here every day and read our insanities, why on Earth would you want to join us? I was a little crazy before I joined now I'm a raging psycho. I carry a butchers knife into the shower for Pete's sake. Help meeeeeeee.

Welcome to Hotel California.
You'll never leave.
You "Psycho" yourself daily?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome and our insanities are our insights. You do not have to be crazy to post here.....no, wait, that's not right. You are not considered crazy until you actually respond to another poster's post. Around here, we consider that making eye contact with an excitable person.

strollinruss

Reaction score
Hi all! I have been a COWBOYS fan since 1979. I never miss a game no matter how bad off a season we are having. I was posting a bit on another forum a few years back but it shut down. I come here everyday to read everyone's knowledge, insight, and sometimes insanities.

Feeling a little bit worried about the playoffs as this team and players can be inconsistent, but I was thinking 10 or 11 wins max before the season at most as the defense scared me. Still have work to do going forward but if we can scheme and play at our highest this postseason anything is possible.

My first three seasons I endured the Jackie Smith drop, the eagles 20-7 win in the NFCG and the next was the catch. That did not deter me as I am a COWBOY for life.

still a fan? I’m getting tired

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

:welcome::oldcouple:

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score