Hi guys!

Ebnorice

Reaction score
So some of you may remember me from years past from the old cowboysblog website. I think it was cowboysboard.com or net ?
But anyway good to find everyone again.

My thoughts on current FA.
Matheuie ? I would like him but I’m very worried about his size and injury history. So I would like him but not break the bank.
Chancler? Would love him but max of 4th round pick maybe third. Because he is expecting a huge contract it devalues his trade value.

Sue? I honestly would love him other than his crappy attitude. If I had my dream pick at a great price. This would be it. I can’t imagine a rush with d law Irving and sue! And maybe taco coming around. Would love to lay wentz on his back constantly.

Crabtree maybe????? After the signing of Nelson on the raiders. Would like to see them cut twill and sign Crabtree.

Last edited:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So some of you may remember me from years past from the old cowboysblog website. I think it was cowboysboard.com or net ?

Matheuie ? I would like him but I’m very worried about his size and injury history. So I would like him but not break the bank.
Chancler? Would love him but max of 4th round pick maybe third. Because he is expecting a huge contract it devalues his trade value.

Sue? I honestly would love him other than his crappy attitude. If I had my dream pick at a great price. This would be it. I can’t imagine a rush with d law Irving and sue! And maybe taco coming around. Would love to lay wentz on his back constantly.

Crabtree maybe????? After the signing of Nelson on the raiders. Would like to see them cut twill and sign Crabtree.
Welcome to the new crazy!!

Xelda

Reaction score

It's ok everyone, he's a true blue Cowboys fan. :welcome:Ebnorice!!!!!!!!

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score

Your opinion has been heard. Welcome

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Howdy:oldcouple:

Xelda

Reaction score
Because I'm craaaaazy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it's the Jefferson Airplane or Starship or something like that version. At least that's what I heard in my head when I read it.