Hi I'm new

Trip

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

I've only been around six months or so, but like the others have said, it is truly a great place with a lot of people that really know their stuff.

A few words of warning...

In regards to your opinion of Bledsoe, you will quickly be branded a "Drewpie" or a "hater" so if it pleases you, just tell us now which you are.

Don't hesitate to hop in the knee jerk threads. We've got Irvin on trial a few spots below...

Zman5

Reaction score
Welcome. It's always good to get new opinions on the America's team.

CowboyPrincess

Priceless
Reaction score
Welcome to the board! Enjoy yourself. This board has the best bunch of Cowboys fans.

Now... A warning... Don't feed the Winki and watch out for Hostile, BrainPaint, trickblue, Cbz40, Nors and the other characters that belong in the land of Oz. :)

Oh, I forgot... you mess with me and I'll send Sir Juke for your head... LOL j/k

A new member is always appreciated around here. Most everyone here will be more than happy to help you get settled in.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
:welcome:

Hope you enjoy your stay, and watch our for anyone by the name of "Winiki".... :D

Hey! That's darned close to my name!

I'll watch out for that guy too!

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
HeavyHitta31 said:
And here newbie, we see the poster known as Juke, however you are to henceforth refer to him as "The Juke" because of his mindboggling knowledge and power.....

:lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2: :lmao:

OKay, even I couldnt keep a straight face for that one

Is that the "Juke of New York City"?

Qwickdraw

Benched
Reaction score
Cbz40 said:
Welcome...and enjoy...you will learn quickly who to avoid. LOL
Funny.

I've never been able to figure out just who that is.

Guys?...

Guys?...

Why does everyone always ignore me?

Dayton Cowboy

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

This forum is definately the place to come for anything 'Boys related. All levels of fans post here. Some conventional thoughts as well as some well outside the box.