Hi, I'm

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
My name is Jeff, I go by Cowboy4322. I live in central Ohio. I have two kids (Cowboy fans in training :D ) a six yr old and a three yr old. My wife is a Colts fan. I'm 34 and I have been following the Cowboys since 1977.

That's it for now.

Cowboy4322

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
cowboy4322 said:
My name is Jeff, I go by Cowboy4322. I live in central Ohio. I have two kids (Cowboy fans in training :D ) a six yr old and a three yr old. My wife is a Colts fan. I'm 34 and I have been following the Cowboys since 1977.

That's it for now.

Cowboy4322

Uhm...have you ever discussed which group of "triplets" was the best? :D

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
Juke:

My wife knows that the Cowboys "triplets" are better. She doesn't really care about that. She really only watches the Colts games and goes just as crazy as I do about the Cowboys when something happens, good or bad.

Cowboy4322

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
cowboy4322 said:
Juke:

My wife knows that the Cowboys "triplets" are better. She doesn't really care about that. She really only watches the Colts games and goes just as crazy as I do about the Cowboys when something happens, good or bad.

Cowboy4322

Well, that's pretty cool...must be nice to be with a lady who enjoys football.
:)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Welcome Jeff....I live near the ohio border in WV and man alive do you ever get tired of seeing Bengals and Browns games lol.

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
Brain:

You bet I get sick of watching the Browns and Bengals. That's why I have Sunday Ticket :D .

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

Juke:

I got the wife into football when we first met about 10 years ago. She has followed the Colts for about 3 years because of Peyton Manning. She likes him :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Welcome Jeff....I live near the ohio border in WV and man alive do you ever get tired of seeing Bengals and Browns games lol.

Where exactly do you live, BP?? I used to live up in extreme southwestern Pa., just outside of Washington... little town called Claysville... about 20-25 minutes east of Wheeling, and when I played golf on my days off, I'd go to courses like the Moundsville Country Club, or Speidel there in Wheeling, or Highland Springs, a course out in the sticks that had 8 holes in West By Gawd and the other ten in good ol' Pennsyltucky...

Every year, I used to go over to the Jamboree In The Hills for the best in country music, in St. Clairsville...

This was back in the early 80s, and those were some of the best days of my life...

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
silverbear said:
Where exactly do you live, BP?? I used to live up in extreme southwestern Pa., just outside of Washington... little town called Claysville... about 20-25 minutes east of Wheeling, and when I played golf on my days off, I'd go to courses like the Moundsville Country Club, or Speidel there in Wheeling, or Highland Springs, a course out in the sticks that had 8 holes in West By Gawd and the other ten in good ol' Pennsyltucky...

Every year, I used to go over to the Jamboree In The Hills for the best in country music, in St. Clairsville...

This was back in the early 80s, and those were some of the best days of my life...

I am about 3-4 hours from Washington...My grandparents live in the Hiller/Brownsville area not far at all from Washington and Union town in PA.

I live in Jackson County WV.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Welcome to the board Jeff.

I still have some questions about how the wife is a Colts fan and yet you met her 10 years ago and Manning wasnt playing yet. Hmm...

Good Luck, and enjoy the Board.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
cowboy4322 said:

That's it for now.

Cowboy4322

:welcome:... glad to have you here...

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyfan4life_mark said:
Why!?! :lmao2:

Seriously, I hail from Beckley, WVa originally.

Why?

Because I have not won the lottery yet in order to move the family somewhere else...especially the wife's family who although she would deny it till she dies, she could not live without. :D

If I had my way I would move to Texas, New Mexico or Arizona...somewhere that I don't have to worry about snow and somewhere with a DRY climate.

cowboy4322

Cowboy Realist
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:
Welcome to the board Jeff.

I still have some questions about how the wife is a Colts fan and yet you met her 10 years ago and Manning wasnt playing yet. Hmm...

Good Luck, and enjoy the Board.

When we first met, she wasn't real interested in football, but I broke her down and she started to follow football and after Manning was drafted, she started following the Colts because she likes the professional way he carries himself on and off the field. I tried to get her to follow the Cowboys, but she just has to be different :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Juke99 said:
My wife is a diehard Cowboys fan. That was the first test she had to pass :D