Hide the sharp objects!

waving monkey

Reaction score
Turned them around in 2 years....... Chargers fired their HC and Miami still hasn't made the playoffs. What exactly did they turn around..... not getting a top 2 pick
not sure why this is difficult to understand. Flores diffidently has the Dolphins playing winning football.
10/6 and they are not finished with the rebuild. They have the 3 and 18 in coming draft not sure about the other picks. If you dont see that I cant help ya/ the turn around comment was about the dolphins only.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Not everyone can date the prom queen or king. Move on. I don't see Jerry paying Meyer his asking price of $12 million a year.
Plus there's no guarantee a college coach will make it in the NFL. Matt Rhule is the current example. Great college coach who decided to give the NFL a try in 2020.

He took Carolina to a measly 5-11 record. Lol, remember Chip Kelly. Championship college coach who ended up dismantling the Egals.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
not sure why this is difficult to understand. Flores diffidently has the Dolphins playing winning football.
10/6 and they are not finished with the rebuild. They have the 3 and 18 in coming draft not sure about the other picks. If you dont see that I cant help ya/ the turn around comment was about the dolphins only.
The dolphins still didn't make the playoffs and can't decide which QB to go with. Can't be a turnaround when they still haven't made the playoffs

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
Chargers fans, unlike Jags fans, supported their team. The team moved for a new stadium.

Coaches like Meyer already have money. He also already has a home in the LA area. More importantly, the Chargers QB just set the NFL rookie record for TD passes. The most important position is set, and will be cheap for a few years. That team is ready to take off under the right leadership.

Meyer isn't going to work under Jerry's thumb no matter how much money he offers him. Unlike McCarthy, he doesn't have to accept such terms.

Meyer will have the keys to the entire house in LA. And he can easily take over that stadium from the Lambs and give Andy and Mahomes a run for their money. It’s the best HC job out there. Elway just stepped down as GM and they are hiring a new GM. That is a more promising job than anything in DAL because Jerruh will only meddle. He should take a page out of Elway’s book and step down too but he’s such a freaking old clown he won’t.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I think Meyer will take the Jags job. Lawrence, 100m in cap space, owner that doesn’t fire coaches quickly... it’s quite an attractive gig.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
@Mannix Don't worry. Meyer has no chance of getting the job competing with Garrett. Not even close. Meyer is wasting his time. No one talks a better game than Garrett. Stack one good process after another. Keep stacking.

ShaneFalco

Reaction score
I think Meyer will take the Jags job. Lawrence, 100m in cap space, owner that doesn’t fire coaches quickly... it’s quite an attractive gig.
Herbert is really looking good though. That LA team is stacked already.
I will say his though. You gotta face Mahomes twice a year. Hell, maybe three times.