High school alumni game vs The Rose Bowl

RaZon

Reaction score
I played in three of those HS alumni games my last at 36. Yep had to sign a form releasing the school from any obligations if hurt or killed. All of us out there even a few guys over 40 were there because we all loved the game and hated to let it go so we were trying to hang on as long as we could. Would have played in couple more if the wife had let me.

So....

When I see these college guys bailing on their teams in these bowl games I ask myself....how do ya miss a football game,....??? What is this......get ready for the NFL draft.....thing, the draft is how far away? Show the NFL you love the game and care about your team mates and team. Ya don't,.......it's all about me me me.....which is the message you send by bailing out on your team.

Obviously it will be......those bowl games are meaningless you don't gamble an injury for no reason, if the NFL is your future you do what makes sense for your future. I do get that but do prefer a guy who ....my team has a game they need me.

I was playing city flag football up into my late 40's so was always in football shape.