Highest % drives ending in a TD through week 3

They should do one for field goals we love kicking those damn getting a touchdown
 
With the amount of talent we have on the offensive side of the ball there is absolutely no reason we should have one of the top 1-3 offenses in football. Now I think i just read somewhere that Dallas OL is somewhere in the top 10 through three weeks however after looking at the PBWR(16th) and RBWR(31st) we are meh overall.
 
1st Quarter Drives (all stats courtesy stathead.com):

i2adweH.png
 
Red Zone woes are extremely overblown.

The Cowboys don't have a scoring problem. They have a defensive problem.
You do realize that the 9ers are 10% points ahead right? Meaning that just because our numbers are "good" doesn't mean they couldn't or shouldn't be significantly better. WE have stopped ourselves from being more efficient.
 
They should do one for field goals we love kicking those damn getting a touchdown
You know you're gonna do this every time and then I come on here and tell you how wrong you are the Seattle Seahawks won a Super Bowl last year they kicked the most field goals their kicker had the most points in the league how odd is that that a Super Bowl winner did it more than the Cowboys and apparently you don't get that field goals are a regular part of the game lots of teams kick many of them and most of the time kickers are very high up in points scored like up the list like total points scored at the end of the year there's a reason for that They have a foot that kicks field goals in a sport named foot-ball.. Crazy to think that they wouldn't be utilized early and often The Browns won a game on a kick It came down to a kick you had to kick a field goal why didn't they just score a touchdown on that drive I mean they only needed the three points but for you to be happy they should have just threw the ball deep and do a Hail Mary and lose the game because kickers shouldn't be used in games..

lmao Keep up the good work of being really delusional and very lost or purposefully acting like you don't know much about football I don't know which it is maybe it's an act I don't believe it's an act but that would be your way out right now tell us it's your schtick.
 
Red Zone woes are extremely overblown.

The Cowboys don't have a scoring problem. They have a defensive problem.
Correct There are very steady They were 7th in scoring last year doesn't matter if you score outside the 30 or from inside the 20 a score is a score and lots of teams kick field goals the Seattle Seahawks won a Super Bowl last year leading the league In field goal attempts and their kicker was the highest scoring kicker in the league Kind of funny though with people rag on kicking FGs look that's what they're there for.

It is literally a part of the game It's a big part of the game It is as much a part of the game as the other phases in football it's necessary..

But back to scoring yes they can score but let me give you another fun fact The Seattle Seahawks with Russell Wilson led the league in penalties and won the Super Bowl that year so all these little narratives that people come up you can't win championships if you commit too many penalties and make too many mistakes and you shouldn't be using your field goal kicker you'll never win that way and somehow it gets done all the time so the narratives are false..

The Cowboys have problems on defense and special teams they're not creating impact plays from those areas enough to win games they just aren't i'm sorry I'm not going back just like the OP said to that final drive because the kicker messed up the kick post field goal made and then the defense couldn't make a stop one play set them up for yeah the game winning field goal and the special teams didn't block it I remember us having a block field goal in the same game I mean where's our special in special teams?

You're losing games at a high rate going on the 3rd year in a row because of that bad defense below average special teams you need those phases people gonna blame the coach they're gonna blame the offense they're gonna blame the quarterback and I'm sick of all of it this offense can win 12 games a year If you had any defense we already know that they did it three years in a row with Dan Quinn his defenses weren't great but they produced enough they contributed impact plays and they gave the offense many chances and in this case the offense is better than those years because in those years they would have benefactor of getting some points added to the score by the defense short fields and yes the special teams was even scoring a little bit or a lot of big run backs I mean we forget all that that's how you make the playoffs that's how you win games we have the offense we don't have the rest..
 
It has to be super frustrating for the offense for the past few years to sit there and watch these bad defenses….
All those memes taken from games make it look like Prescott is in shock, like the offense is making him look that way. Every time he comes off the field, turns around, there’s already a score, and he has to go right back out, that’s the expression on his face, and we feel for him. The irony is that in 2024, after that horrible start before he got hurt, people blamed him, but the offense was just bad,no blocking, no run game, and terrible play calling from Mike McCarthy. Then he got hurt, and they said he was playing badly anyway. That’s not how it works.

They also claimed Dak was about to fall off a cliff and that every other year he’s bad, but he followed that year up with MVP-like numbers. Last year was great for Dak, and now, in the so-called “alternate year,” he’s starting the same way he ended last season, scoring plenty of points and still losing games.

I know many aren’t fans of Dak, but I am, and I was a Romo fan too. I’m a Cowboys fan who loves Tony Romo, but I also appreciate how underappreciated both these guys are.

I wish they’d both left the Cowboys to get the recognition they deserve so fans could feel the sting and realize the mistake of over blaming them for every playoff loss, because apparently, if you’re paid the most, it’s automatically your fault. You know like Matthew Stafford, it took him leaving going to a better team for him to win in year13!!!

They’ve been accused of only putting up points against bad teams, not scoring early, and giving the defense a lead, but that’s not true.

We went up by 14 on Washington, let them right back in it, and had to fight hard at the end just to avoid losing. This team has found ways to lose every possible way, with the defense and special teams almost guaranteeing a high-scoring nail-biter.

We rarely get the chance to settle in and run the ball, not because we can’t, but because we’re afraid to, running would drain the clock, and with our defense, we need every second we can get.

The truth is, other teams’ defenses can be thrown on, so we throw, yet somehow the blame still circles back to the offense. We should never have been in those end-game situations. Hold teams to 20 points or less, heck, even 24,and I believe our offense wins 90% of those games.

That would be nice, and honestly, that would be average. Oh we're asking for his average is that too much to ask?
 
All those memes taken from games make it look like Prescott is in shock, like the offense is making him look that way. Every time he comes off the field, turns around, there’s already a score, and he has to go right back out, that’s the expression on his face, and we feel for him. The irony is that in 2024, after that horrible start before he got hurt, people blamed him, but the offense was just bad,no blocking, no run game, and terrible play calling from Mike McCarthy. Then he got hurt, and they said he was playing badly anyway. That’s not how it works.

They also claimed Dak was about to fall off a cliff and that every other year he’s bad, but he followed that year up with MVP-like numbers. Last year was great for Dak, and now, in the so-called “alternate year,” he’s starting the same way he ended last season, scoring plenty of points and still losing games.

I know many aren’t fans of Dak, but I am, and I was a Romo fan too. I’m a Cowboys fan who loves Tony Romo, but I also appreciate how underappreciated both these guys are.

I wish they’d both left the Cowboys to get the recognition they deserve so fans could feel the sting and realize the mistake of over blaming them for every playoff loss, because apparently, if you’re paid the most, it’s automatically your fault. You know like Matthew Stafford, it took him leaving going to a better team for him to win in year13!!!

They’ve been accused of only putting up points against bad teams, not scoring early, and giving the defense a lead, but that’s not true.

We went up by 14 on Washington, let them right back in it, and had to fight hard at the end just to avoid losing. This team has found ways to lose every possible way, with the defense and special teams almost guaranteeing a high-scoring nail-biter.

We rarely get the chance to settle in and run the ball, not because we can’t, but because we’re afraid to, running would drain the clock, and with our defense, we need every second we can get.

The truth is, other teams’ defenses can be thrown on, so we throw, yet somehow the blame still circles back to the offense. We should never have been in those end-game situations. Hold teams to 20 points or less, heck, even 24,and I believe our offense wins 90% of those games.

That would be nice, and honestly, that would be average. Oh we're asking for his average is that too much to ask?
Alright, I gotta know..... how and why do you decide when to use punctuation? I HAVE TO KNOW
 
Alright, I gotta know..... how and why do you decide when to use punctuation? I HAVE TO KNOW
When I have more time it's pretty simple my man and it's not on you to judge me I'll post however I feel like it but there are times like right now I'm about to get up and go get another cup of coffee and I'm not gonna stop and put punctuation I use talk to text 'cause I'm usually multitasking i'm in a hurry and this place is not a priority for me to put perfect grammatically correct and structured sentence just for the likes of you guys I hope that clears things up for you and I'm purposely not going to go back and add any right now because I'm leaving my desk and we're going to get some more coffee and by the time I come back I probably can't edit anyway the editing feature ends quickly.
 
You know you're gonna do this every time and then I come on here and tell you how wrong you are the Seattle Seahawks won a Super Bowl last year they kicked the most field goals their kicker had the most points in the league how odd is that that a Super Bowl winner did it more than the Cowboys and apparently you don't get that field goals are a regular part of the game lots of teams kick many of them and most of the time kickers are very high up in points scored like up the list like total points scored at the end of the year there's a reason for that They have a foot that kicks field goals in a sport named foot-ball.. Crazy to think that they wouldn't be utilized early and often The Browns won a game on a kick It came down to a kick you had to kick a field goal why didn't they just score a touchdown on that drive I mean they only needed the three points but for you to be happy they should have just threw the ball deep and do a Hail Mary and lose the game because kickers shouldn't be used in games..

lmao Keep up the good work of being really delusional and very lost or purposefully acting like you don't know much about football I don't know which it is maybe it's an act I don't believe it's an act but that would be your way out right now tell us it's your schtick.
You come on and tell me something I can't read because it's too short!!!!
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,030
Messages
14,658,329
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top