Highest % drives ending in a TD through week 3

When I have more time it's pretty simple my man and it's not on you to judge me I'll post however I feel like it but there are times like right now I'm about to get up and go get another cup of coffee and I'm not gonna stop and put punctuation I use talk to text 'cause I'm usually multitasking i'm in a hurry and this place is not a priority for me to put perfect grammatically correct and structured sentence just for the likes of you guys I hope that clears things up for you and I'm purposely not going to go back and add any right now because I'm leaving my desk and we're going to get some more coffee and by the time I come back I probably can't edit anyway the editing feature ends quickly.
Get them Blue :lmao2:

This is wild...
 
Get them Blue :lmao2:

This is wild...
:muttley: :oldcouple: :lmao::laugh:But you know where he made a mistake He asked the question and I answered..lol He should have left well enough alone I gave them a very nice statement very clear and concise and grammatically correct and he wants to then bring up why..hmm
 
Red Zone woes are extremely overblown.

The Cowboys don't have a scoring problem. They have a defensive problem.
Not sure how you can say extremely overblown when coming away with only 6 points on two 1st and goal situations played an extremely significant role in the loss.

The offense choked in those situations. The game was lost by 3 points. The offense doesn't deserve a pass on that no matter what the defense did or didn't do.
 
Red Zone woes are extremely overblown.

The Cowboys don't have a scoring problem. They have a defensive problem.
Yes. But when the defense DOES give the offense the ball...it seems they have trouble taking advantage of it.

The defense ended Raven's possessions forcing a punt or turnover on downs 5 times.

The Ravens defense ended Cowboy's possessions forcing a punt or turnover on downs 3 times. They killed themselves on 2 other drives with a fumble and a blocked FG on a 59 yard attempt.

The Cowboys offense went 5-13 on 3rd down conversions.

Blaming the defense entirely on this loss is madness. I can't say terminal because it will never stop. lol

Prescott had five chances with the ball in his hands on two drives inside the ten yard line, and he didn't get it done. That was as big a reason for the loss as any of the other reasons for the loss.
 
Not sure how you can say extremely overblown when coming away with only 6 points on two 1st and goal situations played an extremely significant role in the loss.

The offense choked in those situations. The game was lost by 3 points. The offense doesn't deserve a pass on that no matter what the defense did or didn't do.
You beat me to it by a moment....since I had to go find your excellent post.
 
Eh. 38% is not a slam dunk. You fail more than you succeed.
Not when you compare it to the rest of the league. It’s like saying in baseball that hitting .300 is bad because you fail 70% of the time, which isn’t true, that’s not how it’s viewed. The same goes for three-point shooters in the NBA.

You need a broader perspective on sports and a bigger sample from the rest of the league to understand that this is above average and better than many others. We’re top 7 in scoring two years in a row, and we score enough to win almost any game if we had even a 20th-ranked defense, which we don’t. We have a terrible defense, and that’s why we’re losing games.

Our special teams are average to below average, which also contributes to losses. The offense isn’t the problem, even though they make mistakes, they should be allowed to make mistakes, just like Matthew Stafford and the Rams. He led the league in interceptions, threw two in the Super Bowl, and still won because they had a great defense, special teams, and coaching.

That’s how you play football, you don’t demand perfection from one group, then blame them entirely when you lose. Mistakes happen; they’re part of being human.


Who’s the best offense in the league right now? Give me your top three, because if you say the Rams, remember they only scored seven points to start the year, the lowest scoring team in the NFL in week one.

If that happened with Dak and the Cowboys, people would be in full meltdown mode, blaming him without considering any other factors. After three weeks, who are the top three offenses in the league?

And if you list them, are you saying they’ve been perfect, never punting, scoring on every drive, clutch in every moment, and mistake-free?

I want a broader perspective on why you think they’re better than the Cowboys. Joe Burrow and the Bengals come to mind, but are you saying they’ve been flawless? In my opinion, Burrow has a similar offense full of talent but average coaching and a below-average defense that’s playing better this year. When they lose, the blame usually goes to the offensive line, defense, or coaching, while many of our fans point straight at Prescott and the offense.

I don’t follow all 32 teams closely, so I want to know who you think is playing perfect offense and which teams are better than Dallas, and if Dallas isn’t on your list, we’ll know where you stand.
 
#32 would have been better since #24 is already taken.
le-it-be-written.gif
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,033
Messages
14,658,403
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top