Highest player cap hits in 2024

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Well dak gets paid almost double mahomes gets.

I think thats fair. He produces nearly double mahomes does.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Well dak gets paid almost double mahomes gets.

I think thats fair. He produces nearly double mahomes does.
No he does not. Why can't you comprehend salary vs cap space for the Love of God?

You probably believe Dak will get paid $40M next year when he is not on the team.

Flamma

Reaction score
No he does not. Why can't you comprehend salary vs cap space for the Love of God?

You probably believe Dak will get paid $40M next year when he is not on the team.
If we're talking about strictly what they are getting paid, Dak has a base salary of 30M this upcoming season, Mahomes almost 10M.

Chasing6

Reaction score
If we're talking about strictly what they are getting paid, Dak has a base salary of 30M this upcoming season, Mahomes almost 10M.
Great then let's sign Dak a $300M contract for 5 years. Give him $290M in a signing bonus and only pay him $2M a year. Does that sound good to you?

He will be the cheapest starting QB in the league right???

Flamma

Reaction score
Great then let's sign Dak a $300M contract for 5 years. Give him $290M in a signing bonus and only pay him $2M a year. Does that sound good to you?

He will be the cheapest starting QB in the league right???
LOL I know. I was laughing as I was typing my post. But it was all ruined by the wave of nausea I got from reading your example. Of 5 years 300M.

Chasing6

Reaction score
LOL I know. I was laughing as I was typing my post. But it was all ruined by the wave of nausea I got from reading your example. Of 5 years 300M.
What do you mean? It is only $2M a year.

Flamma

Reaction score
What do you mean? It is only $2M a year.
For the cap, it's actually 395M in a 6 year time frame. But you're right. He's only be getting paychecks amounting to 2 million by the end of the season.

stiletto

Reaction score
Mahomes should be having hissy fits every single day.

He's the ONLY guy worth over $50/mil a year...he's worth more than that to the League IMO.