Twitter: Highest Rookie Pass Rush Grades

You go young man!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you are a Cowboy.

number1-the-best.gif
 
Cowboy fans need to leave Lawrence alone. Save the anger for ezerauku not Lawrence. Let the rookie live
 
We just need guys to close and tackle. The pressures are there, but the finishers aren’t.

Stroud holds onto the ball a lot. I imagine we see some sacks this week.

We owe Houston a beatdown. I still hate that they upset us and won their opener against us in 2002 in a game they had no business winning lol

Effectively ending their season by sending them to 0-4 would be a nice little payback
 
Does anyone know how he stacks up with non-rookies?

I can’t see the PFF grades, but I do see pass rush win rate scores on ESPN (not sure if they’re different).

No Cowboy is in the top 20 for DE/Edge (it ranges from 41% to 24%). And no Cowboy is top 20 for DT (it ranges from 36% to 17%).

Do you know who is though? D-Law is #10 for DE and Osa is #11 for DT.
 
Man
We just need to get home. With Eze and Lawrence we’re almost there. I feel a breakout game coming on Sunday. 3 sacks for us Sunday. I feel it
 
Lawrence needs more reps. At this point, I’m not sure why Von Miller gets any reps.
I focused on him twice and he looked like he was doing some sort of dancing type drill where he shifted or sort of skipped back and forth then slightly moved in the direction of where the play was happening.

He might be toast. But maybe later in the year he’ll do something?? Maybe.
 
I don’t trust PFF.

They don’t even control or generate their own data anymore and they sold off all their data engineers and fired all but one of their analysts.

I don’t think any of us would have thought Lawrence would be anywhere on a list like this until we saw this tweet.
 
Back
Top