Hilarious Quote

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
This is Taylor Jacobs (Commanders WR) quote regarding his lack of production:

"It was very disappointing," Jacobs said. "The corner would be real close to you at the line of scrimmage, and at the snap of the ball, most of the time, he would turn around and start running.
"One of their corners runs 4.2, and the other one runs 4.4. When they turn around and start running, what do you do?"

Kilyin

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
"One of their corners runs 4.2, and the other one runs 4.4. When they turn around and start running, what do you do?"

Blame the refs.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
This is Taylor Jacobs (Commanders WR) quote regarding his lack of production:

"It was very disappointing," Jacobs said. "The corner would be real close to you at the line of scrimmage, and at the snap of the ball, most of the time, he would turn around and start running.
The way this was parsed over at ES, he was suggesting that the Raiders knew what plays they were calling.

This seems to be a familiar theme with overrated Commanders (Portis, now Jacobs)... "I struggled because the other team could read our predictable offense."

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Danny White said:
The way this was parsed over at ES, he was suggesting that the Raiders knew what plays they were calling.

This seems to be a familiar theme with overrated Commanders (Portis, now Jacobs)... "I struggled because the other team could read our predictable offense."

yeah I am just now reding that thread

NotReally

Reaction score
Anyone remember the days that we could have told the defense "Emmitts going off right tackle", or "It's going to Irvin in the flat" and the STILL couldn't stop us!! LOL!

ravidubey

Reaction score
NotReally said:
Anyone remember the days that we could have told the defense "Emmitts going off right tackle", or "It's going to Irvin in the flat" and the STILL couldn't stop us!! LOL!
This really happened. Irvin would tell the defense the play to hopefully set up a bigger play for himself later, only it wouldn't matter and Emmitt would rip off a twelve yard run anyway.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I found a thread over there were people are arguing that San Diego would trade Ramsey for Phillip Rivers straight up lol

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
I found a thread over there were people are arguing that San Diego would trade Ramsey for Phillip Rivers straight up lol
It was just one delusional guy. Most of the other posters over there gave him the mocking he was due.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Danny White said:
It was just one delusional guy. Most of the other posters over there gave him the mocking he was due.

I am on page 3 it was more than 1 but seems more are against him. But a fair majority of them are saying they can get a 1-2 round pick for Ramsey

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Like Cowboys fans are much better for the most part.

I've seen all kinds of crazy trade theories thrown out here. Coakley, ReShard Lee, etc.

I've seen posts stating that "Dallas doesn't really have any holes to fill."

Its just homerism and optimism which isn't always bad. You need something to counter the cynics. :laugh2: