Hindsight: What if Folk had missed the tying FG?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tony Romo would not have been hurt on the first play of overtime because there would have been no overtime. (Also, the missed FG before the half would have meant no overtime and A WIN). I'm not saying I wish he had missed the game tying field goal. I'm just saying what a difference it would have made in our season. We would've gone crazy over the loss, but we ended up losing anyway. And we lost Romo.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
eastcoastfan;2336031 said:
Yea and if my Grandma had Nuts she would be my GrandPa!!!

Well, only if your grandpa would have had a ******.

goliadmike

reader of rue
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2335995 said:
Tony Romo would not have been hurt on the first play of overtime because there would have been no overtime. (Also, the missed FG before the half would have meant no overtime and A WIN). I'm not saying I wish he had missed the game tying field goal. I'm just saying what a difference it would have made in our season. We would've gone crazy over the loss, but we ended up losing anyway. And we lost Romo.

Here is a another what if; What if Folk made the kick right before the half or our Defense stopped the Cards on that third and seventeen?:bang2::bang2::banghead::banghead:
There were so many stupid things that the Boyz did in that game it's enough to drive a coach and a fan base nuts!

Coy

Reaction score
eastcoastfan;2336031 said:
Yea and if my Grandma had Nuts she would be my GrandPa!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :bow: Although I got his point.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Two things.

People would be comparing him to Vanderjagt and Grammatica, and calling for a replacement.

The people that were calling for Romo's head last night would be even more up in arms. They got their wish, we'll see how smart they really are.

MCowboys

Reaction score
Hostile;2336114 said:
People here would say he sucks.

They would call him mentally soft and say he isn't the right kicker for this team. Kind of like they have with Wade, Garrett, our special teams coach, Romo, TO, Hamlin, Newman, Ellis, Pacman, Crayton, our o-line, and probably like 5 or 10 other guys.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
We'd still be 4-2 but we'd be a 4-2 team with their starting QB and Punter still healthy.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BraveHeartFan;2336190 said:
We'd still be 4-2 but we'd be a 4-2 team with their starting QB and Punter still healthy.
Good point. We'd have our quarterback AND our punter.

MONT17

Reaction score
Do u really think Romo got hurt on that play. If he did he didn't know it, he faught for the ball with it after he was sacked! I didn't see him look at it and he didn't say anything about in the pressr after the game! what did Wade say about injuries after game? The only evidence we r given is his errant passes afterwards. But some ppl on this board claim that he threw those same passes last week! Jerry is doing what the pats did for years.

sweetness0986

Reaction score
MONT17;2336558 said:
Do u really think Romo got hurt on that play. If he did he didn't know it, he faught for the ball with it after he was sacked! I didn't see him look at it and he didn't say anything about in the pressr after the game! what did Wade say about injuries after game? The only evidence we r given is his errant passes afterwards. But some ppl on this board claim that he threw those same passes last week! Jerry is doing what the pats did for years.
We knew his pinkie was hurt right after the game, we just didn't know the severity. And given the intensity of the game at that point, he was probably thriving off adrenaline. Almost fumbling and giving the other team the ball on our what, 10 yard line the first play in overtime? Yeah I'd fight for that ball even if my head spun off on the play.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Hostile;2336114 said:
People here would say he sucks.

.....................and they'd be callin for Ray Finklejact. :ralph:

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
sweetness0986;2336600 said:
We knew his pinkie was hurt right after the game, we just didn't know the severity. And given the intensity of the game at that point, he was probably thriving off adrenaline. Almost fumbling and giving the other team the ball on our what, 10 yard line the first play in overtime? Yeah I'd fight for that ball even if my head spun off on the play.

How would you know which rolling object to grasp at? Hm? Huh? :cool: