Hindsight: What if Folk had missed the tying FG?

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Brian_C82;2336452 said:
What if the Japanese won World War II?

Then their economy would be tanking.............

NEFAN1961

Reaction score
MONT17;2336558 said:
Do u really think Romo got hurt on that play. If he did he didn't know it, he faught for the ball with it after he was sacked! I didn't see him look at it and he didn't say anything about in the pressr after the game! what did Wade say about injuries after game? The only evidence we r given is his errant passes afterwards. But some ppl on this board claim that he threw those same passes last week! Jerry is doing what the pats did for years.
Mont...I'm pretty sure he was hurt while fighting to keep possession...Grabbing a "pinkie" is a great way to get a player to loosen his grip...S**ks that it happened to Romo though...

robjgrif

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2335995 said:
Tony Romo would not have been hurt on the first play of overtime because there would have been no overtime. (Also, the missed FG before the half would have meant no overtime and A WIN). I'm not saying I wish he had missed the game tying field goal. I'm just saying what a difference it would have made in our season. We would've gone crazy over the loss, but we ended up losing anyway. And we lost Romo.

We will see if Folk's kick really did us in soon enough. Who would of thought...