Hire a good coach

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
B b but if Foles didn’t have a defense they lose to Atlanta. Yet now he wins mvp over the greatest qb of all time. CLOWNS

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Winning is not our top priority.

It’s so frustrating being a fan of this team right now with a coach that brings nothing to the table.
He brings (stability). You didn’t know? He holds court at press conferences and keeps things in house. THATS what’s important. CLOWNS

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Winning a super bowl with Jerry now is like trying to thread the smallest of needles because his hubris is greater than his desire to win. He would rather see Jeffrey Lurie hoist a Lombardi than to see a coach he hired get the “credit” he craves to be seen as Jimmy Johnson’s equal.

Jerry is a sick man. He is literally a fool. Who bathes his frustrations in the billions he rakes in from people who are willing to drink his kool aide through buying season tickets and jerseys. I haven’t bought a ticket from Jerry since 1993. Twenty two years is more than enough evidence to hold a mirror up to his failure. But he won’t look in that mirror.

He is the worst of fools...a rich one.

cml750

Reaction score
Winning a super bowl with Jerry now is like trying to thread the smallest of needles because his hubris is greater than his desire to win. He would rather see Jeffrey Lurie hoist a Lombardi than to see a coach he hired get the “credit” he craves to be seen as Jimmy Johnson’s equal.

Jerry is a sick man. He is literally a fool. Who bathes his frustrations in the billions he rakes in from people who are willing to drink his kool aide through buying season tickets and jerseys. I haven’t bought a ticket from Jerry since 1993. Twenty two years is more than enough evidence to hold a mirror up to his failure. But he won’t look in that mirror.

He is the worst of fools...a rich one.
I think you are right. There is no other reason why he would hang on to a coach as bad as Garrett. The only way this team goes to a Superbowl with Garrett is if he buys them tickets and drives them there on a bus to sit in the stand and watch.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It’s still not too late to terminate Jason.

Pederson > Garrett

Pederson won a Super Bowl with a back up QB.

Yup, I said this on the other site before it was shut down, but I'd LOVE for us to hire Schwartz as our next HC. It'd be nice to have a defensive guy as a head coach again. Maybe our defense will be great again.

cowboyec

Reaction score
IF a change is ever made...Im for Bob Stoops.
Fits JJ's most successful template for HC...producing 3 SBs...won a national title...no previous NfL Xperience.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
IF a change is ever made...Im for Bob Stoops.
Fits JJ's most successful template for HC...producing 3 SBs...won a national title...no previous NfL Xperience.

I could see that, but, if we go the college route, I'd prefer Chris Peterson, David Shaw, or, in the highly unlikely event that he'd agree to coach here, Jim Harbaugh.

GMO415

Reaction score
We shouldn't settle for good.....good enough is the enemy of excellence.