Hire Chryst already

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Juke99;1384278 said:
Oh.

So you enjoy beatings?

;)
Dave needs to post as much as he used to on DMN. A real good guy who finds articles to discuss.

Yeah, he enjoys beatings a little too much. :)

Sorry Dave.

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
He sounds like he'd be a great pick up but I have a question.

Many believe Jason Garrett is the new head coach-in-training. Bill Parcells thinks Todd Bowles has potential as a head coach. Now we have this guy.

Since when did the Dallas Cowboys become a training and development ground for coaches?

Let's get back to developing players.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will Chryst come to Dallas?

The Cowboys want Wisconsin offensive coordinator Paul Chryst to become their quarterbacks coach. The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports that Wisconsin is fighting to keep Chryst, offering a substantial raise from his $200,000 salary. The paper also reported that Norv Turner is interested in bringing Chryst to San Diego, where they worked together in 2001.

Posted by Tim MacMahon http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/standing/icons/email.gif at 1:47 PM (E-mail this entry) | Comments (0)

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The Real Mavs Man;1384395 said:
He sounds like he'd be a great pick up but I have a question.

Many believe Jason Garrett is the new head coach-in-training. Bill Parcells thinks Todd Bowles has potential as a head coach. Now we have this guy.

Since when did the Dallas Cowboys become a training and development ground for coaches?

Let's get back to developing players.
We've traditionally groomed young coaches into future coaches (Dick Nolan,Mike Ditka, Dan Reeves, Gene Stallings, Dave Wannstedt, Norv Turner, Butch Davis, Les Miles Sean Payton)

I also think under the Parcells regime we did a nice job of developing players. Let's hope this continues in the Phillips era.

802dave

Reaction score
Hostile;1384305 said:
Dave needs to post as much as he used to on DMN. A real good guy who finds articles to discuss.

Yeah, he enjoys beatings a little too much. :)

Sorry Dave.

I'm one of those that don't know how to act if no one's beating on 'em...;)

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1384409 said:
Will Chryst come to Dallas?

The Cowboys want Wisconsin offensive coordinator Paul Chryst to become their quarterbacks coach. The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel reports that Wisconsin is fighting to keep Chryst, offering a substantial raise from his $200,000 salary. The paper also reported that Norv Turner is interested in bringing Chryst to San Diego, where they worked together in 2001.

Posted by Tim MacMahon http://www.***BANNED-URL***/sharedcontent/dws/img/standing/icons/email.gif at 1:47 PM (E-mail this entry) | Comments (0)
Step up Jerry and get this guy!

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
We need a top notch QB coach for Romo, this guy seems to fit the bill. The Chargers are after him, too. Time to act Jerry. What's the backup plan for QB coach, by the way? Garrett will have his hands full to pull double duty.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
agreed, as much as all hope Red is the real deal as OC, I think it would be foolish to put all our eggs in one basket.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
Teague31;1384898 said:
agreed, as much as all hope Red is the real deal as OC, I think it would be foolish to put all our eggs in one basket.
Hopefully the brass sees things this way, too. If we mess around, we'll lose Chryst.

philo beddoe

Benched
Reaction score
TheProphet;1384916 said:
Time for Jerry to get out the check book and get 'er done.
Hi there, brother. Glad you're back from Florida. Your business schedule must be exhausting, it's obviously been worth it though. LOL. We must get Chryst's signature on a contract--and soon.

smarta5150

Mr. Wright
Reaction score
Garret is the OC and Saprano is Assit. Coach...

I dont think this is gonna happen.

EDIT: Unless Garret isnt gonna help Romo, I dunno.

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
summerisfunner;1384937 said:
he sells the book "Football for Dummies"?

No reason for insults pal, although the book Football for Dummies (note that you underline book titles, you do not put them in quotes) would be of great assistance to many around here. LOL. Relax fellas, just kiddin...

Actually, I own my own business. I've been very fortunate and have enjoyed much success. We are up to 23 employees. But enough about me, back to the post at hand.

Jerry needs to hire this guy pronto.

Aikbach

Reaction score
How exactly is Chryst pronounced anyhow? It isn't an alternate spelling for Christ is it? Not trying to be blasphemous or imply the divinity of a coaching candidate, I'm just curious.

TheProphet

Benched
Reaction score
philo beddoe;1384922 said:
Hi there, brother. Glad you're back from Florida. Your business schedule must be exhausting, it's obviously been worth it though. LOL. We must get Chryst's signature on a contract--and soon.

Thanks buddy.
One of my vendors insisted on treating me to a round of golf at Sawgrass. It was not the first time I played there, but I never tire of that great course.
Anyway, I agree we need to ink Chryst this week.