History shows the iggles won't win the NFCE next season

GMO415

Reaction score
For 8 years, no NFCE team has won back-2- back NFCE titles Starting the 2023 season on a high. Hahaha

JayFord

Reaction score
Lemme tell ya something on the cool Daddy-o, dem birds aint finna win the nfc east title next season Jack and you can bet ya bottom dollar on that

Motorola

Reaction score
For 8 years, no NFCE team has won back-2- back NFCE titles Starting the 2023 season on a high. Hahaha
If the Eagles win Super Bowl LVII, not getting an NFCE title next season won't be that big of a disappointment to most of their fans.

And yet - the team still could make the playoffs as a wildcard team and still get to the NFCCG/NFL Championship.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm not sure we want to rely too much on history. History also shows the Cowboys won't be playing football on conference championship Sunday, too.

Jayinem

Reaction score
They're going to have a tougher schedule next season due to first place in division, and this year they hardly had any impressive wins. Vikings at home maybe. Beating the Giants 3 times is not that all that impressive (2 times at home, the one @Giants the Giants had nothing to play for and rested their starters), and they beat us with Rush and they beat 49ers with no QB, some mediocre teams like Jags and Packers. Big whoop. I expect them to lose in the Super Bowl and not win the division next year. If you want to crown em though crown em I won't.

Motorola

Reaction score
They're going to have a tougher schedule next season due to first place in division, and this year they hardly had any impressive wins. Vikings at home maybe. Beating the Giants 3 times is not that all that impressive (2 times at home, the one @Giants the Giants had nothing to play for and rested their starters), and they beat us with Rush and they beat 49ers with no QB, some mediocre teams like Jags and Packers. Big whoop. I expect them to lose in the Super Bowl and not win the division next year. If you want to crown em though crown em I won't.
Eagles "tougher 2023 schedule due to 1st place 2022 finish"
@ Buccaneers, @ Chiefs, Vikings
Correspondingly the Cowboys 2022 2nd place finish has them in 2023-
@ Panthers, @ Chargers, Lions
Other than those three games, the Eagles and Cowboys face the same opponents next season -- NFC West, AFC East, the annual NFC East round-robin.