History shows the iggles won't win the NFCE next season

Jayinem

Reaction score
Eagles "tougher 2023 schedule due to 1st place 2022 finish"
@ Buccaneers, @ Chiefs, Vikings
Correspondingly the Cowboys 2022 2nd place finish has them in 2023-
@ Panthers, @ Chargers, Lions
Other than those three games, the Eagles and Cowboys face the same opponents next season -- NFC West, AFC East, the annual NFC East round-robin.
So another words you left off that they have to face 49ers and Bills? I'm not talking about the Dallas Cowboys I'm talking the Eagles. That's a lot tougher schedule than they had this year.

I'll give a half apology if they win the Super Bowl, only real tough game they won this year.

BigCowboysHomer

Reaction score
NFC East division champions since 2001. Looks like the Giants are overdue to get back into the mix. They seem like a team on the rise.

fOB23Qk.png

Creeper

Reaction score
The biggest obstacle for any team to repeat is injuries. The Eagles were relatively unscathed by season ending injuries this year. That is hard to do 2 years in a row. Also, Cox, Kelce, Graham and others are not getting any younger. But they have 2 first round draft picks again, including #10 I believe so they have a chance to reload. I expect them to draft OL or DL again.

mardwin

Reaction score
Commanders and Giants will win it. Dallas will fight for scraps and the board is going to blame MM.

Motorola

Reaction score
So another words you left off that they have to face 49ers and Bills? I'm not talking about the Dallas Cowboys I'm talking the Eagles. That's a lot tougher schedule than they had this year.

I'll give a half apology if they win the Super Bowl, only real tough game they won this year.
The two of the "first place schedule" teams that supposedly make the Eagles 2023 "tougher" are the Vikings and the Bucs - both of whom the Cowboys throttled in November and January, respectively.They aren't better than the Panthers and Lions -Dallas's 2nd place opponents next season.
Chiefs over Chargers as a tougher team to face.
Cowboys play 49ers and Bills also in 2023.
So, other than KC, no difference in the quality of opponents for both PHL and DAL at this time.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
They're going to have a tougher schedule next season due to first place in division, and this year they hardly had any impressive wins. Vikings at home maybe. Beating the Giants 3 times is not that all that impressive (2 times at home, the one @Giants the Giants had nothing to play for and rested their starters), and they beat us with Rush and they beat 49ers with no QB, some mediocre teams like Jags and Packers. Big whoop. I expect them to lose in the Super Bowl and not win the division next year. If you want to crown em though crown em I won't.
"They beat mediocre teams like the Jags and Packers"

LOL..............you realize the Cowboys lost to both of those teams:facepalm:

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Yeah, we might make up lame excuses to help us sleep at night, but at least losing keeps us up at night, unlike Jerry. Biggest and most hated rival (imo) going to the Super Bowl again? Jerry checking jersey sales.