Hit the Streets: Kazee

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
Kazee was a big disappointment to me. I thought he’d at least show up in coverage displaying instincts and making plays on the ball.

We saw quite the opposite with him often taking bizarre angles in coverage and even worse was his play as a defender tackling.

The play below is one of many Kazee failed to provide support as the last line of defense.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Hooker is clearly the guy I would keep if given the choice. Crazy thing is Kazee actually had a pretty solid start to the year, but turned into a JAG very quick. Coming off injury I kind of wonder if he wasnt having some complications as the year went on, not 100%?

Either way this is a guy who had a lackluster season after an injury year prior. He may be someone forced to take a vet minimum type of deal. Thats a situation the Cowboys probably entertain.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Kazee was a big disappointment to me. I thought he’d at least show up in coverage displaying instincts and making plays on the ball.

We saw quite the opposite with him often taking bizarre angles in coverage and even worse was his play as a defender tackling.

The play below is one of many Kazee failed to provide support as the last line of defense.

He had very little impact all season.

lqmac1

Reaction score
I would like to see what Hooker can do with a full off-season now that he’s gotten this first season under his belt!

If he can get relatively close to what he used to be lining up next to Kearse, we would have a pretty scary secondary next year. Based off the limited action I saw from bossman, I’m pretty confident in saying that we’ve finally hit with a 2nd rounder.

Secure the linebacker depth via free agency, draft and Cox coming back so we can use Micah more freely. When he’s being a hybrid, it opens up the lanes for the pass rushers and that’s when we are at our best.

lqmac1

Reaction score
I agree. Kazee was disappointing.

I also agree with other posts. Hooker played well. Hooker is the real deal. The only question is if he can continue to stay healthy. Especially if given a full time role?
I think you give him a one-year prove it deal.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
I'd do what Dallas should of done years ago. Draft a real good safety!!

Carson

Reaction score
Man.

I was very right on Kearse.

Not even in the same zip code or being right on Kazee lol

Mr_437

Reaction score

One Safety over ran the play while the other loafed. In a big, game seeing #27 loaf makes me second guess him too.

If Cowboys can get Kearse n Hooker back that's a win. I really want Hooker back tho because they don't have a FS.