Hiya

SacredStar

Reaction score
Hello everyone....new here. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to hanging out with fans from the home team.

Thanks for the link Brainpaint........nice looking forum!!

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
SacredStar said:
Hello everyone....new here. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to hanging out with fans from the home team.

Welcome....I was hoping some cowboys fans would see the link and get curious...I was also hoping others, from other teams would not want to come by and troll the board.

Once again welcome.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
SacredStar said:

Welcome to the best Cowboys site anywhere. Enjoy yourself.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile said:
Welcome to the best Cowboys site anywhere. Enjoy yourself.

The other site is kind of cool...I go there just to look at the music section...the site really is not a high traffic site...I used to go quite a bit before they changed the address and I lost the link.

However if he posted there in the cowboys section then even when this site is slow it will seem like plenty because the cowboys section of that site is DEAD.

SacredStar

Reaction score
I post alot in the Cowboys section......just no-one ever replies.

Things are slow, but this site looks like it's hopping...... I'm falling in love already.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DallasCowpoke said:
sorry, i'm taken... you might try brainpaint though, word is he's easy!!

:p

The wife rents me out for $89.95....however I think we may have to lower the price as I have yet to get a client :p