HOF Class of 2008 Congratulation

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Defensive end Fred Dean, cornerback Darrell Green, wide receiver Art Monk, cornerback Emmitt Thomas, linebacker Andre Tippett, and tackle Gary Zimmerman make up the Class of 2008 Pro Football Hall of Fame enshrinees.

Very good group of players here and just want to congratulate them. Their talent and skills is what has helped make the NFL one of the best sports around.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Doomsday101;2168057 said:
Defensive end Fred Dean, cornerback Darrell Green, wide receiver Art Monk, cornerback Emmitt Thomas, linebacker Andre Tippett, and tackle Gary Zimmerman make up the Class of 2008 Pro Football Hall of Fame enshrinees.

Very good group of players here and just want to congratulate them. Their talent and skills is what has helped make the NFL one of the best sports around.

Even though they are Commanders I'm happy to see Green and Monk get in. They deserve it.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2168062 said:
Even though they are Commanders I'm happy to see Green and Monk get in. They deserve it.

I agree. I saw Irvin on NFL Network last night and he said as soon as his name was announced for the HOF class of 2007 the 1st person who called him was Green. I know we have teams we don't like but all of these men are deserving of the honor and yes there are some who deserve the honor who are not currently in it but it should take nothing away from these guys.

playmakers

Reaction score
Even though the Commanders are our rivals, I always liked Darrell Greens play at DB.