HOF Tickets from my wife

acheman

Reaction score
Guys I can't begin to tell you how blessed I am. Today is 7-20-06 and my wife and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. For my present she presented me with a HOF package including two Enshrinement Tickets, Two HOF Game tickets, passes to the HOF, 3 night Hotel accomodations, plus she has had this arranged since May (including child care back home, night and day for our three children). I don't know what to say other than I have truly been blessed (this is just an example of why I think so, not the only reason). We live in East TN so it is about a 7 hour drive up. I had always said I wanted to go to Canton, but was waiting until Troy got in, but I really did not think I would have the chance to go, and now I am.

By the way for our honeymoon, we went to Austin, TX for training camp, then up to Dallas for a pre-season game VS the Raiders in '96. Then on out to the Grand Canyon. So this trip is kind of bringing us full circle in honor of our 10 year anniversary.
Cloud Nine. This post is a tribute to my wife.:bow: :laugh2: :lmao: :bow:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Thats awesome bro. Sounds like a wonderful woman. Lucky dog.

Congrats. and have a freakin' blast !!!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
acheman said:
Guys I can't begin to tell you how blessed I am. Today is 7-20-06 and my wife and I are celebrating our 10 year anniversary. For my present she presented me with a HOF package including two Enshrinement Tickets, Two HOF Game tickets, passes to the HOF, 3 night Hotel accomodations, plus she has had this arranged since May (including child care back home, night and day for our three children). I don't know what to say other than I have truly been blessed (this is just an example of why I think so, not the only reason). We live in East TN so it is about a 7 hour drive up. I had always said I wanted to go to Canton, but was waiting until Troy got in, but I really did not think I would have the chance to go, and now I am.

By the way for our honeymoon, we went to Austin, TX for training camp, then up to Dallas for a pre-season game VS the Raiders in '96. Then on out to the Grand Canyon. So this trip is kind of bringing us full circle in honor of our 10 year anniversary.
Cloud Nine. This post is a tribute to my wife.:bow: :laugh2: :lmao: :bow:

Congratulations and she does deserve the tribute. Hope you both enjoy yourselves

acheman

Reaction score
Yeah if anybody from the board is going to be there, I wouldn't mind meeting some faces to go with the posts. And I could introduce you to this wonderful lady.:)

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Yeah, you have a wonderful wife there, she sounds awesome, and remember to return the favor with getting her something nice too.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
cowboyjoe said:
Yeah, you have a wonderful wife there, she sounds awesome, and remember to return the favor with getting her something nice too.

Like Tickets to the Super Bowl? :laugh1:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
She deserves multiple "big O's" and dinner tonight as well.

Congrats on 10 years.

acheman

Reaction score
Yeah, that would be just what she wants.:)
My present to her wasn't nearly so $$GRAND$$, but when I told her so, she said this trip away from the kids with just the two of us, was as much for her as for me. But I still need to do something really nice JUST for her.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I could have gone to the HOF ceremonies this year but I wasn't able to arrange it. :(

DA FAN

Reaction score
acheman said:
Yeah if anybody from the board is going to be there, I wouldn't mind meeting some faces to go with the posts. And I could introduce you to this wonderful lady.:)

Sounds like you have a wonderful wife!

Congratulations on your 10yrs. I'll be completing 20 in Oct. And my wife has already asked If I want tickets to a Cowboys game as an Anniversary gift.

We're also going to be there for the HOF weekend, yes, maybe we can meet you all.

Let me tell you buddy, there's nothing like having a wife that is also a Cowboys fan. Make it twice as fun.

sbuscha

king****
Reaction score
Wow!!! You better take care of that woman. Buy some jewlery or something as special as she got you. I wish my Fiacee saw the importance of HOF game, etc..

CoCo

Reaction score
Congratulations! Awesome. Enjoy the heck out of her and that trip.

My wife and I went to the Cowboys season opener of MNF in Anaheim vs the Rams in 1984 on our honeymoon so I can relate a bit.

We won of course, but that was also the year Landry named Hogeboom the starter. :bang2:

SA_Gunslinger

Official CZ Ea-girls hater
Reaction score
i've been scouring the earth for a woman like that.

at least i know they are out there.

lucky you.

acheman

Reaction score
They are out there, but hard to find. By the way she is not a huge football fan herself. She is just a huge "acheman" fan.:)

Seriously she does practice sacrificial (or agape) love. She likes the Cowboys and football (though I can rarely get her to sit and watch an entire game), so by no means is this something she would be doing just for herself.

CoCo

Reaction score
acheman said:
They are out there, but hard to find. By the way she is not a huge football fan herself. She is just a huge "acheman" fan.:)

Seriously she does practice sacrificial (or agape) love. She likes the Cowboys and football (though I can rarely get her to sit and watch an entire game), so by no means is this something she would be doing just for herself.

Yup. That's even better.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
acheman said:

Good for you man. Have good trip. Our anniversary is coming next jan, 10 year too, but I always decline presents from my wife, but she gets them anyway. I guess because that will make me get something for her :D

Although the first NFL Sunday Ticket was kind of her birthday present for me, and TiVO later to record games etc. for another birthday :D