Video: HOFer Warner on Moore/McCarthy

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
The one possible issue I see with a McCarthy/Moore offense is that they're both a little pass happy. Now, McCarthy hasn't had a guy like Elliott and I bet he's licking his chops over the possibilities with Pollard. I am not getting out in front of what this new HC has in the plans because he's also not in the position of making the superstar QB happy with his numbers.

As far as Moore is concerned, he got his marching papers directly and publicly from Booger. His job was to improve the offense, i.e. passing, and to make it more exciting, job done. Unfortunately, they found exciting ways to lose.

I don't mind pass or run happy if we're winning lol. But yeah, the last decent running back they had was Ahmad Green? So, I'm just going to give him the benefit of the doubt..until proven otherwise.

And like another poster said, McCarthy was handcuffed to some eerily similar free agency/lack thereof movements from their GM.

EJK24

Reaction score
Why do some of you even watch? Just to ***** about something? Yall wanted sweeping changes and you got them. At least let them play a few games before you cry wolf again, chicken little. Sheesh.

Like many here, I wanted Garrett gone and am happy we have made changes. Now that we have made some, people are pissing and moaning when we haven't played a game yet. I like sharing news and opinions, good or bad, but to be so negative over something that hasn't happened is really a miserable way to be.

rags747

Reaction score
Warner's "stale under McCarthy" talking points would be more palatable if he was able to offer some insight on the how it was to work with Ted Thompson as GM in GB.
Thompson was falling asleep in meetings and McCarthy was getting massages...