Holding!!!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know we had 7 sacks, but the Seahawks were holding all game long. It was blatant, but no calls. I also saw some unflagged intentional grounding by Hasselbeck, but they called that crap on Romo. I'm glad we won in a blowout, but the awful officiating really bothers me. Other than that, GREAT WIN!

Undisputed

Reaction score
Heck, the mere fact that they had to hold us and throw the ball into the ground is encouraging to me. :D

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2447622 said:
I know we had 7 sacks, but the Seahawks were holding all game long. It was blatant, but no calls. I also saw some unflagged intentional grounding by Hasselbeck, but they called that crap on Romo. I'm glad we won in a blowout, but the awful officiating really bothers me. Other than that, GREAT WIN!
You are right on the money. they tacle our guys today and even that was not called. just like the grounding calls the Cowboys keep getting are bogus. when the other team do it we get no call.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
The refs were trying hard to make the game merely a blowout. Great job refs.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Did our o-line have any pre-snap penalties today? I don't recall any.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
bbgun;2447643 said:
Did our o-line have any pre-snap penalties today? I don't recall any.

Not sure about the Oline. The only one I recall was on Witten...but I missed about fifteen minutes of the game.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Man I was constantly saying this very thing throughout the game. I swear we could have seen the endzone more often had they been more assertive with the flag.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Same thing here. I noticed holding after holding and no flag. They were extremely obvious holds, not minor ones either. Oh well, we still killed them.

links18

Reaction score
The officiating in this league has gotten so bad that it has started to call the integrity of the game into question. Even the best refs miss calls, but it is beginning to look more and more like half of the refs don't even understand the rules anymore. Totally pathetic performance by the zebras again. Good thing it didn't matter.....

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
Star4Ever;2447854 said:
Same thing here. I noticed holding after holding and no flag. They were extremely obvious holds, not minor ones either. Oh well, we still killed them.
What is it with these refs when it comes to calling holding for the Cowboys?how can you have a guy like ware and almost never get a holding call for him. thats right. ware never gets any holding calls for him. somebody tell me why?