Holland done?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
juckie;2472963 said:
Whats the word on him?

mickey is coming on in a minute on the ticket. Hopefully he will have some info on him.

Dcowboy84

Reaction score
i'm sure we'll hear something from wade this afternoon. of course take that with a grain of salt. but hopefully he can play this week because i'm not sure i can handle more of Proctor in there.

burmafrd

Reaction score
Berger maybe- ANYONE has got to be better then the protologist.

CowboyManDan

Reaction score
burmafrd;2473011 said:
Berger maybe- ANYONE has got to be better then the protologist.

They were experiemnting with McQuistan there too I think. If Holland is out, I expect them to go with Proctor since he has experience this year. But I sure hope they try someone else.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
He is probably done....can't forsee it being a minor injury.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
apparently,

holland while limping to the bus told mickey he would be ok in a few days. Mickey said him and davis are having mri's this morning and he thought holland had a sprained mcl.

Mickey said Keith davis looks like the worst injury.

bigE79

Reaction score
theebs;2473165 said:
apparently,

holland while limping to the bus told mickey he would be ok in a few days. Mickey said him and davis are having mri's this morning and he thought holland had a sprained mcl.

Mickey said Keith davis looks like the worst injury.
well if all this is true,i feel a smidge better but of course we shall see:star:

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
According to the trainers... "I think he has a stubbed middle toe... (later that week... Actually, it's a torn ACL and he's done for the season because we asked him to do a few more laps."

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
SteveOS;2473216 said:
According to the trainers... "I think he has a stubbed middle toe... (later that week... Actually, it's a torn ACL and he's done for the season because we asked him to do a few more laps."

:laugh2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2473298 said:
yup the game OBV changed when Holland went down.

Thank You! I think IF he had stayed in, we would have won by double digits...next thing I know, we wouldn't have these stupid threads like, "I'm done with TO!", "Fire Wade b/c he costed us the game!", "Bench Romo!", blah, blah, blah...

We've struggled on O this year b/c of the injuries on the OL this year-just think if the Giants lost Chris Snee for a stretch. You also saw how the Eagles have suffered w/o Shawn Andrews in the lineup.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Keith has the worst injury? Wan't he back in after halftime?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2473324 said:
Thank You! I think IF he had stayed in, we would have won by double digits...next thing I know, we wouldn't have these stupid threads like, "I'm done with TO!", "Fire Wade b/c he costed us the game!", "Bench Romo!", blah, blah, blah...

We've struggled on O this year b/c of the injuries on the OL this year-just think if the Giants lost Chris Snee for a stretch. You also saw how the Eagles have suffered w/o Shawn Andrews in the lineup.

Yeah it's mind boggling some of these guys logic.

TheCount;2473331 said:

He could of been playing hurt.....

Smith22

Reaction score
TheCount;2473331 said:
Yeah, but he was carried off when he originally got injured and it didn't look good. I know Brown wasnt active for the game, so maybe KD got a few injections to come back in?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Smith22;2473341 said:
Yeah, but he was carried off when he originally got injured and it didn't look good. I know Brown wasnt active for the game, so maybe KD got a few injections to come back in?

then he can take shots to play the next few games

Smith22

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2473350 said:
I doubt we're going to miss KD in any aspect of the game.

Special teams? Also, Watkins and Williams are already out. Safety depth is gone.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Smith22;2473359 said:
Special teams? Also, Watkins and Williams are already out. Safety depth is gone.

no kidding.

It was crayton as the punt protector in the 4th qtr and gee, we give up a big huge return.

We need keith. And he has been good on defense, he was right there helping bradie james blow up that 4th and 1.