Holland done?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Smith22;2473359 said:
Special teams? Also, Watkins and Williams are already out. Safety depth is gone.

There was never any safety depth to begin with ......just all crap back there......no we won't miss him on ST they suck with him it's going to be the same with out him.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2473350 said:
I doubt we're going to miss KD in any aspect of the game.

Dude, his primary backup doesn't even dress for games.

Boysboy

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2473338 said:
Yeah it's mind boggling some of these guys logic.

FWIW-on that first INT, it looked like TO ran a bad break on his route. It didn't look like to me he "gave up" on it like most Zoners thought he did.

But yeah-aside from that-just typical MMQB kneejerking reaction.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
He was in there on the goal line stand, jumping over the pile, and then getting up and running around. He didn't look to hurt to me.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
theebs;2473165 said:
apparently,

holland while limping to the bus told mickey he would be ok in a few days. Mickey said him and davis are having mri's this morning and he thought holland had a sprained mcl.

Mickey said Keith davis looks like the worst injury.

Read this quickly, before I got to the last line, I thought you were talking about Leonard Davis. Gulp. Man, we're hurting at S now.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Idgit;2473472 said:
Read this quickly, before I got to the last line, I thought you were talking about Leonard Davis. Gulp. Man, we're hurting at S now.

It's really been a ***** year for us in terms of injuries. I think everyone here needs to take a deep breath and look at the BIGGER picture of why we're underperforming this year.

These knee-jerk reactions the last 24 hours are really mystifying me.

utrunner07

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2473350 said:
I doubt we're going to miss KD in any aspect of the game.
:rolleyes: I almost hope he is out a game just so you can see how wrong you are.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
SteveOS;2473216 said:
According to the trainers... "I think he has a stubbed middle toe... (later that week... Actually, it's a torn ACL and he's done for the season because we asked him to do a few more laps."

:laugh1: