Holland's Status

JBS

Reaction score
paraphrasing here guys - per wade during his press conference - he stated that he did not feel as if holland was getting too much better and was not sure if he would be ready to go. However, he did sneak in and finish with "it will be close"...hmm

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
If he's even 80-90% I think the guy plays Sunday. It's just too important for him to sit.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
glorydaysrback;2518681 said:
paraphrasing here guys - per wade during his press conference - he stated that he did not feel as if holland was getting too much better and was not sure if he would be ready to go. However, he did sneak in and finish with "it will be close"...hmm

Thank goodness someone else caught it. His press conference put me to sleep.

:laugh2:

JBS

Reaction score
Don Corleone;2518689 said:
Thank goodness someone else caught it. His press conference put me to sleep.

:laugh2:

hahaha i BARELY caught it bro..i was having too much fun watching the shaun ellis video..and the reporter snuck in hollands name and it grasped my attention.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Strange that a guy who has only played 1.25 games for us has become so important.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
theogt;2518715 said:
Strange that a guy who has only played 1.25 games for us has become so important.

I agree. But consider the alternative. :eek::

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
theogt;2518715 said:

So important that he will play if he is 80%! :laugh2:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
theogt;2518715 said:

Its not necessarily him. Its the guy behind him. Proctor is horrible. HORRIBLE. Cowboy should really think about offensive line in the draft which I hate because those guys are so hit and miss especially with the Cowboys but we need some youth to eventually replace Flozell. Hopefully Kosier will be back next season.