Holy Crap! I got field passes!!!

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Guys I had to share this with you(& Woodys Girl of course)!!!! I am goin nuts....I have had tickets to the phila game since the summer, go every year, but i own a resturant in Atlantic City & all my customers know i am nuts about the boys, & one of my customers brother is head of security for the eagirls & got me FIELD passes so i can go on the field for the 2 hours before the game while everyone warms up!!!! hope to get some sweet pics with my dig...Im goin nuts!!!!! Alright off to work!!! Have a good day all.......

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
Wow, that's great...have a wonderful time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice signature, too!

Kilyin

Reaction score
Wow that's cool, enjoy, and don't feed Larry.

:nono2:

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
Thats awesome - if you get near McNAB give him some verbal barbs

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's awesome CD!!!

Special request... Can I get a Canty pic? :)

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Well, that's because your Coakleys dad.

Not sharing your pictures is subject to a public caning and the subsequent changing of your username to "Coakleys Mom".
icon10.gif

Oh yeah......Have a blast for us!!!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad said:
Guys I had to share this with you(& Woodys Girl of course)!!!! I am goin nuts....I have had tickets to the phila game since the summer, go every year, but i own a resturant in Atlantic City & all my customers know i am nuts about the boys, & one of my customers brother is head of security for the eagirls & got me FIELD passes so i can go on the field for the 2 hours before the game while everyone warms up!!!! hope to get some sweet pics with my dig...Im goin nuts!!!!! Alright off to work!!! Have a good day all.......
You lucky :bastid:

Have a ball. Take some pics.

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
Coakleys Dad said:

Hey, I'm going to be at the Philly game too. Got any extras? :pray2:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
Coakleys Dad said:

I want pictures ******!

Skip

Reaction score
That is exciting for you for sure, but I also am happy for you. Now if the Boys can just pull out a can of woopass and open it so you can see a win.

Congrats and hope you have a great time!