Holy Crap the Patriot fans are cocky as hell

Aikbach

Reaction score
I'm not saying it would be funny if Brady's season ends tomorrow but Brady's season WILL end tomorrow.

calico

Reaction score
I have quickly lost any respect for Patriot fans in general after this week. I have a co-worker who just moved from Boston and he is the most arrogant and uninformed football fan i have ever met. He thinks teh pats can do no wrong and will by 50 points easy.

I tried to have a normal football conversation with him about both teams and gave alot of respect to the pats and he just did the typical "the pats aaaahhhhhh wickid awesome!" and said dallas has played no bodies...when i countered by asking who had the pats played, he just said i was making excuses.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
Yeah, cheating and knowing you can get away with it usually allows you to hold a higher level of arrogance than normal people who have integrity.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Patriots fans and well northeast fans in general for the most part are a bunch of idiots! especially redsox fans and patriots fans they are by far the dumbest fans in the NFL. they are arrogant and yet they know nothing about their teams except for tom brady...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
theogt;1704607 said:
Kinda like Cowboys fans last week against the Bills. They'll come down to reality soon enough.

You were a part of that also, my friend!!

;)

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Pats fans sounds suspiciously like alot of Cowboys fans during the '90s. I'm sure you could replace Cowboys with Pats and get the same observation during the 'boys run.

All it is, is that alot of people hate the fact that the 'boys are underdogs going into this game.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys19;1704588 said:
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/forumdisplay.php?f=10
pretty much nobody is worried about this game, they all are for the most part predicting a blowout, talking **** about Texas Stadium, talking **** about the boys.

:banghead:

Let's see, I just glanced through their game prediction thread. It looks pretty much exactly the same as the one here, with the teams reversed. I bet even the average margin of victory is different by about the 5 points of the point spread. Meanwhile, I've read dozens of posts on here about how overrated the Pats are. The boards look the same to me.

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Yeah but the only difference was we were playing a banged up team with no proven talent where as they are playing one of the best in the NFL with a 5-0 record and they refuse to give us any respect.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
Hahaha i went in the thread about ''Texas Stadium looks like a giant toilet'' and theres a member with the nickname: Terry glenn is a cowboy

:laugh2:

Vertigo_17

Reaction score
calico;1704597 said:
I have quickly lost any respect for Patriot fans in general after this week. I have a co-worker who just moved from Boston and he is the most arrogant and uninformed football fan i have ever met. He thinks teh pats can do no wrong and will by 50 points easy.

I tried to have a normal football conversation with him about both teams and gave alot of respect to the pats and he just did the typical "the pats aaaahhhhhh wickid awesome!" and said dallas has played no bodies...when i countered by asking who had the pats played, he just said i was making excuses.

I Know that same guy, wait...they're all like that. :D

bobtheflob

Reaction score
I went to a Pats forum a few days ago and I swear there was more talk about the Colts than the Cowboys on there. They think of us the same way we thought of the Rams and Bills.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bobtheflob;1704638 said:
I went to a Pats forum a few days ago and I swear there was more talk about the Colts than the Cowboys on there. They think of us the same way we thought of the Rams and Bills.
And that rubs alot of folks raw. 'Boys are new to the party. Respect is earned. 'Boys haven't done enough to earn respect like the Colts.

Folks should just sit back, enjoy the party, and not worry about if opposing fans or analysts don't respect the 'boys. Boys go out there tomorrow, win or put on a good showing, the respect will come.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1704645 said:
And that rubs alot of folks raw. 'Boys are new to the party. Respect is earned. 'Boys haven't done enough to earn respect like the Colts.

Folks should just sit back, enjoy the party, and not worry about if opposing fans or analysts don't respect the 'boys. Boys go out there tomorrow, win or put on a good showing, the respect will come.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: Thank you, WG!!

Mansta54

Reaction score
WoodysGirl;1704612 said:
The Pats fans sounds suspiciously like alot of Cowboys fans during the '90s. I'm sure you could replace Cowboys with Pats and get the same observation during the 'boys run.

All it is, is that alot of people hate the fact that the 'boys are underdogs going into this game.

Not me, I luv it. Makes even sweeter when we BEAT DAT ARSE tomorrow. I simply luv it...:laugh2: